Is It me or does more then 70% who plays ESF speak Engrish?

Best answers
I know my english isnt perfect either but on most Servers i go on People are like:i are cant combo plz teahc me or omg yo lowlife yor a n00b for nut teaching me combo,I can rember when Esf 1.0 got released everyone spoke decent english and now most people speak engrish<.<

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thats true. But thats only the new players. The older players all speak good English.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not even Engrish. Engrish is Japanese trying to sound english. What your describing is n00b talk.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People talk like that to save time. Like if you had a slow typer, he/she would rather shorten everything so that he/she can type what they want to type without being killed 10 times before finishing a sentence. I used to talk like that until I was able to type fast with limited mistakes or having to look at my keyboard, took a long time to get used to but it was worth it.

Best answers
Who cares about whether they speak or not? Concentrate on the game and own them.

Best answers
I agree with Draco. Don't worry about what their trying to say because 95% of the time it's not even your concern.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almost every time someone says something ingame it's either a question that can promptly be answered with "RTFM", or some method of flame against you or the fact that you have no life because you just killed someone.

Really, who cares? Here, the forums are where you do the talking.

Best answers
DracoHeart said:
Who cares about whether they speak or not? Concentrate on the game and own them.
Well its kind of annoying when someone is trying to tell you something, but you can't understand them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me, there is a difference between saving time talking and sounding like a dumbass...

Saying it to save time:

Yo, how did u do that?

Sounding like a dumbass

OFMG wtf iss rong wit u?????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
For me, there is a difference between saving time talking and sounding like a dumbass...

Saying it to save time:

Yo, how did u do that?

Sounding like a dumbass

OFMG wtf iss rong wit u?????
Quoted for absolute truth.

My brain simply cannot comprehend the weird unnatural twist a person's mind must make in order to arrive at the conclusion that talking like a ****ing moron is appreciated and will in any way gain you respect with anyone, let alone make you understandible to others. It is madness, I tell you.

When I confront someone who talks like that about it, I sometimes get something like:
"I'm not in school, it's not like I'm getting graded.", but that's bull****. You're being 'graded' by the people around you, because the way you talk online is a large indication of what you are like, and using proper English in your off-school or off-work time helps you keep sharp and keeps you sounding intelligent.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
When I confront someone who talks like that about it, I sometimes get something like:
"I'm not in school, it's not like I'm getting graded.", but that's bull****. You're being 'graded' by the people around you, because the way you talk online is a large indication of what you are like, and using proper English in your off-school or off-work time helps you keep sharp and keeps you sounding intelligent.
Quoted for thuth ^^

People dont relise that they are acting stupid thats the problem -_-

So we are back to a definition of cool. Those people come to the servers thinking they are the best. And after they see they arnt they start talking like that as if they are something special. Normaly that is followed by insults and such stuff. If they knew theey are making compleete fools of themselvs they would act difrently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom