Is it just me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or are the american servers ceasing to exist one after another? Its been ages where I've found a server where I have less than 100 Ping and it NOT be an EVM server.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All American dedicated servers are down minus RaD which is an evm server.

I'm getting my server back up though. The only reason mines actually down is because I'm getting a different host. It'll hopefully be up in the next few days. As for the kai server, I think Silents payment ran out. He can get it back up if he decides to make another payment...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're all down? How are they all down at once? o_O

Seems rather strange >.>

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By them all, what servers are you referring to? To my knowledge, there were only three non evm American servers actaully up this and last month. Zen, Kai and esforces (1.2). My server is down, Kai is down and I don't think esforces (1.2) is ever coming back.

Why is it so hard to believe all of the servers went down for the moment? We only had three in the first place o_O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I maintain my stance that EVM is one of the worst developments to ESF's history. It further fragments the already small ESF playerbase. Although it does "get rid of" some of the newbs in the legitimate servers, when there are so few to begin with, we end up having to play in them.

I don't really see why some people like EVM, anyway--the majority of players don't "play," they just kiblob each other for power or go after the dragonballs until they reach maximum transformation, then repeatedly spam until they get bored. EVM blows. :/

[/Rant]

In any case, you'd have to ask Masta, but if people donated money for the ESFORCES.com servers to be run, I don't think he'd have a problem making them stay up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
problem is not everyone has money, you gotta keep in mind most of the people on this forum are about 10-14

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I gain a decent income then I may consider donating to keep the servers up (If I remeber correctly there is an australian esforces.com esf server, or atleast there was).

Best answers
I can put a server up, just have to figur out how to let people connect throught my Router fire wall. Once I get that done. It'll be up 24/7 supper awsome wow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would pay almost any amount if only there were south african servers, you guys atleast had a american server, I get 400+ ping, lol but i'm going for a job interview and donating might not sound like a bad idea, maybe I'll even by force pit acces, hahaha!

Best answers
Update: I've configed my second comp right. Dose anyone know if you have to buy another copy of HL to make a dedicated server?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No you dont, you can use Dedicated Server and a game using one steam account.
Though a dedicated server wont work very well for you. try buying a server located near you.
(but thats your decision , good luck)

Best answers
I was trying to play esf online for the first time about 6months ago but I seen all of the servers have really high ping and there weren't many US servers and most were EVM servers. If more US servers pop up or some servers in like Toronto or Montreal pop up, then I will probably start playing again.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There were some pretty good servers in the US 6 months ago. The chances of more than 3 US servers popping up now are very slim.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welp, my servers back up you ungrateful bastards.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you subwoofer. Just...stop putting it on esf_city o_O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom