Is invulnerable time after spawn really neccessary?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of times when I play ESF I get really pissed that I have to wait four seconds to deal any damage at all (when I join a server, not when I create mine). So I was thinking: "Is it really neccessary?" I think it shouldn't be in ESF 1.3, what do you think?

P.S. I just played my very first online game on the HL2Files.com server, and I gotta say I owned the entire server. Either they're noobs or I've been training too much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's because in older versions people would simply beam spam a spawn point. So in short, yeah they are necessary, not that necessary, but they are necessary, and I like saying the word necessary.

But just make your own server and turn it down to 1 second or so. That's what I do. Or better yet ask the server admin.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can also imagine it to be annoying if someone with a high PL nuked the map, and you spawn right as it explodes, dying before you even have a moment to realize you've respawned.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I can also imagine it to be annoying if someone with a high PL nuked the map, and you spawn right as it explodes, dying before you even have a moment to realize you've respawned.
Ahh the good ol' days...

lol j/k

Yea it sucked...

Arg...1.1...i was a "lamer" cause i swooped when they were just getting in range XD

ahhh 1.2.3...im a gewd playeh

Best answers
Well dohh !! it is necesary if :
1)lasts only 2 seconds
2)you can transform so you wont be immediatly attacked
Because if no inv time existed on EVM with goku SSJ3 i throw i kamehameha and blow 3quarters of a map(esf_city ex)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom