Best answers
i heard about it an i am woundering if its a good anime
does any body know is it is any good?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yus, The first anime I ever watched (excluding pokemon >_<)

It's worth getting

Best answers
sweet (i just saw this rammsiten anime music video that feterd it and it look good)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a giant mind screw, and it's religeon heavy. Prepare for blaspheme in huge, but definately entertaining, doses.

Make sure you watch the series and movies in order.

EVA, Death/Rebirth, and End Of Evangelion.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evangelion is a good anime, but people make it out to be an absolute masterpiece, which it isn't, just like Akira isn't. They're good, yes. Stellar? Perhaps. But no masterpiece.

Best answers
does any body know where i could get it (aslong as its alowed on the forums)
im am teh uber newbie at where to get anime eps

Best answers
yes but i live in new zealand and they are very be hind in animes
we are just starting dbgt

Best answers
well the biblical side of things are sweet
(i go to a cristain school and have to put up with it =p)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I recommend NGE to anyone who loves insanely deep plots, giants mechs blowing up stuff, or genocide on a global scale. o/

Best anime I've ever seen (6-7 times).

KyoKusanagi

K
"It's a giant mind screw, and it's religeon heavy. Prepare for blaspheme in huge, but definately entertaining, doses.

EVA, Death/Rebirth, and End Of Evangelion."
Cucumba

Isn't there another movie inbetween Rebirth and End of Evangelion? Pretty sure it was called "Air of my purest heart" or something like that. But yeah, Evangelion - probably not the best series to introduce yourself to anime with but still a great series that gets really deep later on.

Best answers
Great series, if all you love is action you will be a little dissapointed, but like others said it has a deep plot and is well worth the money. If I were you I wouldn't go watching to many AMV's to Neon Genesis Evangelion as most of them contain a huge amount of spoilers.

EDIT:

Like Cuc said ...
Cucumba said:

EVA, Death/Rebirth, and End Of Evangelion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its over rated. its alright but when it really comes down to it, its gundam. just replace political with religious and bam u have eva

Best answers
I agree that it is fairly good

But you can definitely tell that the series was very rushed. Up until around episode 20 the story doesn't really deal with very many of the deeper issues of the plot, its just about fighting angels. Would have been better if the last few episodes were stretched out into more. But still worth it.

Best answers
oh no, i forgot about death and rebirth. oh well, ill watch it later.
and yes, NGE is pretty good...if youre into that sorta thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
its alright but when it really comes down to it, its gundam. just replace political with religious and bam u have eva
Ehhhh wrong. Gundam is far more action-oriented. The "action" in Eva is more of a side dish. In fact, IMO, the action totally blew minus a few exceptions, even if the Evas were pretty cool. It just wasn't the focus. The two animes give off entirely different feels.

Best answers
yeah i hate gundam but actually like NGE. so they really arent the same things. sure, they have big robits, but thats about all thats the same.

Best answers
Its a good anime but hard to explain and hard to understand.You really have to pay attention to each episode and youll start to get it. You dont really need to watch Death and Rebirth if you have watched the whole series.All it does is give a fast recap of each episode and shows you the first half of the End of Evangelion.The one thing that ruins this series is the ending.Althought End of Evangelion made more sense than the original ending to the show it still didnt feel right. For all those who have seen the series dont forget to check out the new directors cut episodes that come with a sneak peak of the live action movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom