is esf playable with cs retail version?

Best answers
:cry: AHHH! i need help, i have tried to install esf but it crashes (totally exits) after i create a game and it starts loading. i have downloaded halflife v1.1.1.0 the latest version thinking that would help but it didnt. I do not have the original half-life but i have half-life counter-strike the retail bought few months back havent updated any yet. so whats the problem? )and i have it in direct 3D:) .

Best answers
u sure u got cs v1.05 cos my esf used to do that but cs 1.05 fixed that right up

Best answers
you should use the half life 1.1.1.0 patch on half life.
cs retail doesn't work for me either, it doesn't crash for me when i use half life

Retired
Best answers
It works just fine for me and I use retail Counter-Strike. But it doesn't run well if I have programs running in the backround so turn off all other programs and it should work.

Plus you'd need to get the updates from www.counter-strike.net if you need to update.

Best answers
does esf work with gunman chronicles , it uses the half live engine

Best answers
my friend uses ESF on CS but i have to shut down the program and rejoin every other time I make/change games or else it freezes, it gets anoyying. i think it is his comp b/c his other comp does it fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom