Is ESF about SKill or DBZ!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he was joking/guessing. Losing health when firing beams would only be for the Tribeam/Kikoho for Tien so don't worry, get back to lobbing Deathballs.

Best answers
I play the way I feel like playing. Basic melee and alot of generic beams and ki blasts, because I get frustrated fast when having to chase ppl all over the map. I purely play for statistics. Gettin around 100 frags with as little as possible deaths. I mainly use basic melee, avoid adv melee, but when I'm killed 2 x by a beam, I will use beams to increase the fragcount to the deathcount. I take pride out of a score of 93-3 in ESF.

I will also use alot of strong beams when I'm called a noob, I know my basic melee isn't that good and I use alot of generic beams, but I will never take an insult well, especially comming from new players

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's about having fun. You been fun by getting owned (for most of you) or own yourself. Which means ESF is about skill. No need to thank me.

Best answers
Nope, ESF __WAS__ about skill, its heading in the direction of pleasing the kids now. You have to think about it really though, ESF lost alot of people after 1.2, people now don't even like transformations, now they're adding a lot more transformations..

I don't know how it's going to work, I'm sure all of esf's community is going to test 1.3, hopefully they made the game funner, gaining some population back, also making the melee more intense than it is now, the game just gives me carpletunnel and makes me yawn now.. =\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, but everyone knows that, Draylock. It's just that when I say the same as you did just now, I'd get flamed.

Best answers
but the thing is, you actually care.. i dont .. =\
its the truth. im sure they want to fix the game, just whoevers designing the stuff got lazy and doesnt really care anymore. hopefully im wrong, but i dont really know if the games headed in the right or wrong direction. from alpha to beta was great, from 1.1 to 1.2 sucked. 1.2 to 1.3 could be....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Err, I landed here by pure coincidence this afternoon.

Truth is, they don't. I bet they're pretty concent about the fact that most people lost interest in ESF. For what reason - I don't know, but they don't seem to care. If 1.3 gets more transformations, and there's no intention changing the melee whatsoever, it's pretty much fallen apart.

Let's just sit that one out. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom