Is esf 1.2 going to be the last one

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums. And to answer your question, NO - there will be many more versions. I know the team has a laid out plan for what all is to be achieved in the future versions. So no need to worry, 1.2 will definetly not be the last.

Enjoy your stay on these forums. =)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a mather of fact, 1.3 will have the rest of the transformations.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
As a mather of fact, 1.3 will have the rest of the transformations.

Since when? Wow you must know a lot more then anyone.. including the team.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wha..., if you would have listened to hl radio you would know that they actually said this. I'm quite sure there is nothing wrong with my ears.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
Wha..., if you would have listened to hl radio you would know that they actually said this. I'm quite sure there is nothing wrong with my ears.
That is true and didn't they do a news post with the new Vegeta model...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough you are a mod Hsu, you need to check your facts, before accusing me.

And thnx for the support shadow.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tentatively, the team has planned to add second transformations and ps/bs upgrades in beta 1.3... and Hsu is not only a mod, he is also a beta tester and interacts with the team members most of the time. He thus knows much more about future versions than you can imagine. As for this topic, your question has been answered.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well besides that saying 1.3 has all the transformations has nothing to do with the question but hey dont bother me im not a mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
Well besides that saying 1.3 has all the transformations has nothing to do with the question but hey dont bother me im not a mod
yeah...
and what a nice ussless post eh?

i hope more versions will be relesed, but who knows what will happen later on :eek:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Tentatively, the team has planned to add second transformations and ps/bs upgrades in beta 1.3... and Hsu is not only a mod, he is also a beta tester and interacts with the team members most of the time. He thus knows much more about future versions than you can imagine. As for this topic, your question has been answered.

True, but how come he didn't know about 1.3 having the rest of the transformations. Even i knew that.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
True, but how come he didn't know about 1.3 having the rest of the transformations. Even i knew that.
Stop making pointless off-topic posts, and please stay on topic. He might not have heard about that yet since it's not in the next release.

And the primary question of this thread has been answered, requesting S-mod/admin to close it.

Best answers
it already takes bout an hour to make krillen trans... lv2 krillen would be insane D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom