Is 1.3 fully working or what? please reply.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi, ive just recently found ESF (believe it or not lol) anyways, i was wondering is 1.3 actually past beta stage or what? cause dont get me wrong i love 1.2.3 but 1.3 looks alot better. i tried the final beta or w/e that i downladed from http://www.esforces.com/ and i liked the look but there were some bugs with the health and attack bar gui and stuff. anyways if there are fixes that make 1.3 fully working i would love to know what they are. also im trying to find a program that i can reskin some models of 1.2.3 with (yes, ill give credit and all that)

Edit: just realized this was in the wrong section, feel free to move it but please do not close it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're still working on the game, it's not done. The final open beta that you tried is a very old version and not really representative of what they're working on now.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything's pretty much been redone since the Open Beta. If you want to do reskins, you can use HLMV (not to be confused with hleV) to extract the texture and edit it. It's not that difficult, you can even see what it looks like before putting it in-game.

Best answers
Man, you not the only one who waiting for 1.3. I guess the most part of ESF fans wait for it about 10 years if i'm not mistaken, so i guess you just must wait little bit longer.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, you not the only one who waiting for 1.3. I guess the most part of ESF fans wait for it about 10 years if i'm not mistaken, so i guess you just must wait little bit longer.;)
Uh, What?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeah, im thinking it will be worth it too. so i have HLMV, ive taken the picture things out, but im really confused no how to edit them, im thinking maybe i could use photoshop but tbh ive never done this before and i tried on paint but it only color little dots >_>. Has there been any guide or tips on how to edit the pictures, such as which tools to use in photoshop? idk,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said !
Man, your not the only one who is waiting for 1.3. I guess the most people here of ESF fans, are waiting for it to bereleased since 10 years. If im not wrong. You just have to be a little patient...

something like that... :p

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, im thinking it will be worth it too. so i have HLMV, ive taken the picture things out, but im really confused no how to edit them, im thinking maybe i could use photoshop but tbh ive never done this before and i tried on paint but it only color little dots >_>. Has there been any guide or tips on how to edit the pictures, such as which tools to use in photoshop? idk,
Paint.NET's a good option. It's pretty simple but can do a lot more than MS Paint. Try looking around for some tutorials, I can't imagine it would that easy to pick up.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
okay so ive run into a snag, i exported the textures and editd them, but how to i remake the model? when i exported it, it changed into a bunch of other files. how do i get this edited skin onto the model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said !
Man, your not the only one who is waiting for 1.3. I guess the most people here of ESF fans, are waiting for it to bereleased since 10 years. If im not wrong. You just have to be a little patient...

something like that... :p
I got what he said, but it was totally random and didn't apply to the guys post at all. He was just asking some questions.

"Hi guys, i'm new. Hows progress? Anything new for The open beta?"
"Shut up and wait like the rest of us!"

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I got what he said, but it was totally random and didn't apply to the guys post at all. He was just asking some questions.

"Hi guys, i'm new. Hows progress? Anything new for The open beta?"
"Shut up and wait like the rest of us!"
thats kinda harsh:s

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thats kinda harsh:s
i think what hes trying to say zmaster is that raven trunks has been here since 2003, and you've been here since october 2010, and lately the forums have been getting alot of newbies that constantly ask for the release date and are impatient. ive only been here since december 2010 but had known about esf for a few years before hand. even i get slightly annoyed when people constantly come up too me and ask "whens it out?" "do you know what the release date is" "omg hurry up" and they had only been in the forums for a day or so

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It's not like its been 10 years since they've released anything, ESF Open Beta was last released in 2007 if I'm not mistaken.

esf is like duken nuken :D
Oh hell no, Duke Nukem got rushed out at the end and completely sucked as a result.
At least here the devs actually care about their game and want it to exceed any expectations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think what hes trying to say zmaster is that raven trunks has been here since 2003, and you've been here since october 2010, and lately the forums have been getting alot of newbies that constantly ask for the release date and are impatient. ive only been here since december 2010 but had known about esf for a few years before hand. even i get slightly annoyed when people constantly come up too me and ask "whens it out?" "do you know what the release date is" "omg hurry up" and they had only been in the forums for a day or so
Not quite. What I mean is the guy didn't even ask for a release date, he was just confused about the version not looking as good as the videos and screenshots. He asked if there was a patch and whatnot and got told to wait like everyone else like he was asking for a release date.

I just don't understand why he was so quick to try to tell him to wait for something he didn't even bring up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom