IRUKA SENSEEEEEEEIII!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

New naruto, uses more taijitsu (see arm and leg bandage)
Skinner needed, if no1 wants to ill just do it myself
its for the comp, posting wires later

oh yeah it says polys but its meant to say tris

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like the kunai go through the skin of his hands rather than in his grip. Also his torso looks bit small compared to the rest of his body. Otherwise it looks good, is this your own concept or from the series?

Best answers
Ravendust said:
It looks like the kunai go through the skin of his hands rather than in his grip. Also his torso looks bit small compared to the rest of his body. Otherwise it looks good, is this your own concept or from the series?
it's his own concept.Tbh,i don't really like it.It looks way to undetailed to be 2000 tri's(unless you're putting al your poly's in the kunai's >_<)And i know it's your own concept,but naruto's hair was alot bigger.also,his shoes look al wrong.If i were you i would work on it a bit more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh cant detail a guy with a Tee and 3/4 pants so i have him the round fingers etc (dont ask why)
lol the kunais are there cuz i was bored, so i gave him a weapon.
and yeah im fully aware of the crappyness of the shoes lol, was gonna tweak that anyway.
ty Ravendust i knew there was something unproportional about him, just coulnd't grasp it myself, hence the post.

Ill bet ya 10 bucks brolly is going to throw in an entry at the last day and win it again

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, given how you arent really modelling in any detail i say scrap the legs and re-make them out of 6 sided cylinders instead.

you'll be amazed at the difference in triangles, and they are alot easier to work with polyflow wise

Best answers
Adult Naruto FTW?

Looks nice, but yeah, legs have to be remaked.Other than that :yes: .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can skin him if you want. But you know I totally fail at skinning too :<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be cool bappie, contact me on msn if ye want the model. As for the competition im gonna do it like i always have done, 1 man team ftw!

its not exactly adult naruto, more like late-teenage naruto. GOoo cool kakashi mask!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd suggest letting the hair puff out more at the top, the hair isn't resembling too much ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom