Iron Man Anime

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First ep is out. And while Tony doesnt have the same feel to him as in the cartoon, i must say it doesnt seem bad at all. Then again i can see fanboys screaming the opposite.

Your thoughts?

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Actually i felt Tony resembled more of the Robert Downy Jr version in personality and appearance, which worked out ok, still the playboy he was in the comics, it works for me. Over all though I quite enjoyed this first ep. He's already established as Iron Man, so no origin story crap goin on, plot seems similar to the first movie, cept for some key differences. Action over all was nicely done, animation is also nicely done. Has an anime feel but characters are recognizable. This one has my approval and am lookin forward to episode 2.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same thoughts here. I just hope the next episodes have longer fights. For someone who seemed quite a strong boss, that Scorpio guy died very fast.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First episode was good. Indeed longer fights would help but also more tactical in a way not just pure brawl. Looking forward to the next episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom