IRO rollback

Best answers
Ah, yes, they know how to spoil the fun of the people.
I've worked my ass off to get my thief to Assassin, plus, I am waiting for the damn email with my password for like hours.

It's really astounding how the Korea servers are loaded with cool stuff, while we are pacing through the mud with lame old crap, frankly, EVERYBODY is tired of it and one more rollback could ruin IRO.

2000 players were playing before the server closed , it was pure havoc.
People using DB's, still funny to watch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what, who cares, you lost your silly theif, it matters very little.. heres what I lost

lvl 50/41 Theif
lvl 30/? Aco
lvl 28/19 mage
lvl 25/?? Merchent

Over 800k in zeny, and 300k in items

My user now does not work since Gravity does not think I am the owner of the user "Tepus" (I am..) I emailed them my new email, with my user info, old password, and name etc, so now thanks to them I am now paying for a new user, and starting all over again. >.> And I cant even do that till the site works again. sigh.

Best answers
b4k4^2 said:
So what, who cares, you lost your silly theif, it matters very little.. heres what I lost

lvl 50/41 Theif
lvl 30/? Aco
lvl 28/19 mage
lvl 25/?? Merchent

Over 800k in zeny, and 300k in items

My user now does not work since Gravity does not think I am the owner of the user "Tepus" (I am..) I emailed them my new email, with my user info, old password, and name etc, so now thanks to them I am now paying for a new user, and starting all over again. >.> And I cant even do that till the site works again. sigh.

I lost 3 clips, elven ears, Emperium, SS card, martyr card and some R.ori/elu and P.ori/elu

About 900k in zeny.

But I really dont give a damn, got it once ill just get it again.. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, I got back my user, after sending 2 complaining emails to gravity after they said they did not belive me, they gave in it seems and sent me one

Best answers
It might not matter for you, but for a beginning player that plays the game a month.
It DOES matter.

And right now, I am still PISSED at them, waiting for the email and password. Their service is so rotten, it won't make it worse by stamping the word Windows on it.

Best answers
BAH! RO SUCKS!

They banned me cuz I used a Bot....oooh..wow. I should sue them for being Racist. Over HALF the people who play that damn game use Bots.

I swear to God...they BETTER Un-Ban me...or I WILL learn to Hack...and I WILL ruin their crappy little GAME! MUAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA!

(This ISN'T a threat....it's just stating the outcome of the GM's NOT un-banning me)

Its been over 10 days...I thought a 1st affence Bot Warning was like...2-3 day ban...WTF!?

Best answers
[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta said:
BAH! RO SUCKS!

They banned me cuz I used a Bot....oooh..wow. I should sue them for being Racist. Over HALF the people who play that damn game use Bots.

I swear to God...they BETTER Un-Ban me...or I WILL learn to Hack...and I WILL ruin their crappy little GAME! MUAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA!

(This ISN'T a threat....it's just stating the outcome of the GM's NOT un-banning me)

Its been over 10 days...I thought a 1st affence Bot Warning was like...2-3 day ban...WTF!?
I hope they get sued, what they are doing is just blackmailing, scamming, abusing and the list goes on.50% of the people are actually (maybe) quitting the game. They are so tired of it, they don't give a f*ck.
As for me, if I don't get my password in this week, I'll ask my money back and if I don't, I will personally see that their game will be ****ed up so much, that even the Korean servers will be blown to hell.

Best answers
I say we make one of those HUGE Lawsuits......you know: The People vs. iRO

dat wud PWN

and besides...$13 for a half finished game? wtf was i THINKING!? lol...it aint even that fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill be glad when all u stupid whiney *****es quit ro. wha wha i lost this and this, so what i lost millions too no big deal. also the reason they rolled back is because of a couple lamers got into the Data base and god-poring account and where dropping everyones items.

u got banned for botting good. u are smacktard for even botting in the first place. bots are for pussies.

swear to God...they BETTER Un-Ban me...or I WILL learn to Hack...and I WILL ruin their crappy little GAME! MUAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA!

good going dumbass if they do get hacked again they can blame u. anyone could easily SS this and send it to grav or any other type of authority willing to do something. and by the way that was threat u stated.

z threat contains a circumstance and a consiquence if the circumstance is not met.

u have just been ***** slapped

Best answers
Botting are not for pussies, why?
Because the people wastes their skills and effort on ****ing great rollback.
Everybody worked hard for their stuff and levels, and this is what we get? A rollback?

I won't be suprised if alot of people are botting right now?
And you know what?
I've seen more people botting at the first rollback.
Many people got frustrated because of that.

And yes, maybe they are a bunch of goons wasting their time on a game.
But the challenge of the game is to achieve a goal, it's fun to have actually a goal and focus all of your capabilities into a game.

Gravity however, is throwing their sweat and blood in vain.
And another thing;
Watch kRO, they have the latest of the latest, anti cheater software, new pets, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff , new stuff, Arghhhhh!
This is the reason why Pak0 quitted, they are sick of the company that feeds us so called 'table' scraps from kRO.

And what is Gravity going to do against Hackers?
If this game ever screws up, I hope that every hacker, I mean.... EVERY hacker unites, including the infamous myg0t and Japs hacking clans.
I hope they will hack them so badly, the whole company goes red and dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive said it before

gravity just doesnt care about iro for all they care iro is just a way to milk money of off old out of date work that they completed like 5 months ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455,I agree with you in full, I dislike these whiners, Yes I have whined too, I did not like loseing all my stuff, but im still paying for ro, and playing it, its a great game even if Gravity are slow updateing it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and yes Iro is the red headed step child of the ro world but i still enjoy playing it. im fully aware of what other ro's have. the fact that there is a bigger market for this game in korea alone explains why they care more for that side of ro. mabey if we had more than 15,000 people actually pay for accounts they would take a larger interest.

but yes iro is unfinished so if u dont want to pay for a half completed game dont. less lag for me one less ass i have to deal with.

Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
and yes Iro is the red headed step child of the ro world but i still enjoy playing it. im fully aware of what other ro's have. the fact that there is a bigger market for this game in korea alone explains why they care more for that side of ro. mabey if we had more than 15,000 people actually pay for accounts they would take a larger interest.

but yes iro is unfinished so if u dont want to pay for a half completed game dont. less lag for me one less ass i have to deal with.
For some reason, I am still fully addicted to the game, either it is the anime or it is the cool "RP" features.
And one of the biggest reasons why I am playing it is because of my friends, I've made some good friends that helped me with everything.

But like typical Anime, DBZ is new for us, while in Japan or Korea and other Asian countries, it is old news.
So maybe they'll be adding the new stuff after a few months, we can all hope.

Buddha may be with us.
Amen bla bla etc.

Best answers
BAH! the REASON why people use bots is cuz iRO is full of crap! LITERALLY!

besides, i paid, i should be able to lvl up when im busy doin other more IMPORTANT CRAP

I WAS just gonna bot tell i became a priest (wow...i got banned when i only needed 65% until job lvl 40)

and yeah...people ARE botting right now, and those lame ass *******s arent gonna do anything about it.

I e-mailed them and requested the reason WHY i was banned and that they SHOW PROOF.

ugh...those punks. oh well, im NEVER gonna waste money on a ****ty half-assed MMORPG AGAIN....

Best answers
I'm glad I don't play RO anymore. I don't think the game is that good at all to cost money. I would never pay money to play a game (only for the actual game itself). I got a email saying they rolled back the servers tho and gave people a time period were they would get more experiance and all new passes etc.

Best answers
How'd you get banned for botting is beyond my knowledge I see guys walking day and night and it's obvious they are using a bot.

So when I said, 'she or he's using a bot'
People will either laugh or says she or he doesn't.
Some of my friends are botting, the only way they can see or detect you botting is for KS and Suspicous reasons.

One of the bots acts 100 percent like a human, it doesn't walk weird or talk weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom