IRC screwing up

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok some people are getting the impression that i am hacking the irc channel. To make things clear I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT HACKING!!!

events that may have caused this are : joining kurts channel and getting banned for no reason , for some reason i got set to +v when i joined his channel

then on the irc channel on gamesurge someone decided to have fun with hacking me and set my modes back and forth to -v and +v

now really , i can;t hack for craP , i'll even swear on my deceased father's grave on my honesty

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes you do, You even hacked my computer and talked on MIRC!

Don't forget you hacked into one of the ops and made yourself Voice many times. Also Ban Evaded

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You tried to hack my IRC network, and caused a netsplit that killed services for an hour!

I am not too happy with you young man! Neither is the FBI, who is en route to your current residence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You hacked my pockets for my spare change!

Curse you, Hobo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making this thread and then coming into the #esf irc channel which you're banned from does not help your case one bit. Do not post in this thread anymore and I'm asking a moderator to close it.

Retired
Best answers
this is stated in the offtopic thread stickied called irc.

DO NOT POST IRC MATTERS ON THE FOURMS.

now i also saw the little topic you made bfore this that you deleted before i hit submit.

witht hat said Randy you will recieve a warning because you should by now have read the rules and known not to post this. enjoy!

Retired
Best answers
firts of all, you were banned from kurts irc server.

and before you go and accuse people of hacking, learn how to use irc. -V and +V are voice commands. meaning when Mode +m is on you may talk.

someone close this thread please

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i admit to irc n00biness (even thou i used it alot ages ago) and now i am being told this was a late april fools

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom