IQ test D:

Best answers
I got 124.
Your unusual talent of being equally good at both mathematical and verbal skills, paired with the way you learn through experience, makes you an Inventive Inquisitor. You understand the world by "learning through living" and are able to teach others by taking them through actual experiences.

Most people search their brains for previously stored information that might help in a given situation, but you are open to an unusual amount of change and take things as they come and see things as they are.

strange I remember taking this exact same test about 2 years ago and it said I was a precision precessor and back then I got 122. Guess that weighted clothing really payed off. 40 pound Hat FTW!

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hmmmm.....I don't know if the website is broken or if it was just a cunning way to get out of doing more work..... I'm trying to see how low a score I can get and whenever I click the last button (the one saying "And your IQ Score is...") it just goes back to the beginning of a completely blank test. I guess they figured that the score was so low that anyone who seriously got it wouldn't have the brain power to notice that it didn't give them a score. Either that or it's more of a "Bad luck, try again" kind of thing. :p

When I did the test properly ages ago though I got 127.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just took this tast and answered alway the first exept once... 84 xD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your IQ score is 120!

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind and you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor. For you, life is a series of equations.

Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, so it's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. This allows you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.

Im the same as Pain but with a worse score XD

Best answers
my score was 118

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level, making you a Word Warrior. Your command of words is so powerful that you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone.

The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too, in both artistic and creative pursuits. This allows you to be a visionary -- to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.

meh..i do tend to be pretty good at arguing with people, due to the fact that i crush them verbally..o_O..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom