IQ test D:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq.html

yar, i know it dont mean anything but heh, i think it was quite accurate with the description at least =P

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information and this, combined with your logical mind, means you are a Visual Mathematician. You can manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution and can understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction.

Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those things are rigged, I took that test numerous times only getting the same results. Real IQ tests are no where like the test on that site, at least the ones I have to take.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Readeth teh first line.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.
Einstein was actaully quite bad in math. I believe people thought he was mentally retarded when he was in school.

Anyway, I don't trust these online IQ tests. They seem like they always give everyone some bs high score and than try to sell them something with it / ask for their email address to mail the score. I'm not saying that this particular test does this, but generally that's been my experiance with online IQ tests.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Readeth teh first line.
My apologies for jumping ahead before reading.

The last time I took one of those I received a 121.

Sub said:
Einstein was actaully quite bad in math. I believe people thought he was mentally retarded when he was in school.
Albert Einstein was a slow learner, and people did think Albert Einstein was mentally disabled.

Best answers
Official test I did with Mensa (www.mensa.be) stated that I had 131 o_O

Let's try this :)

Edit:
Hmm.. Something is wrong here I think..

Your IQ score is 142!
Visionary Philosopher

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.

nge

Best answers
Your IQ score is 136!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.

You heard it here, folks. I'm a friggin genius.

Of course, the last time I did one of those I got a 160, and the time before that I got a 120. So as accurate as I'd like to say they are, it's really just silly. Fun, but silly nonetheless.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've taken a number of these test throughout the years (different methods as far as I remember for most of them), and I've averaged 136, with a high of 142, and a low of 129.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your IQ score is 129!

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind and you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor. For you, life is a series of equations.

Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, so it's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. This allows you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.

/me shrugs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got 164 i think, or 174 on one of them that i took. but i guessed on 2 or 3 questions/\

high genius... bleh

Best answers
Huh, thats wierd. Pain, David and I all got a 129? Hmm.... I smell a FAKE!

I remember taking this 1-2 years ago, just for laughs... And I think I got a 129at that time also.

Best answers
Well, if you take an official IQ test, and a week later you take it again, and a week later you take it again, your scores will be the same to.. So your theory to point out it's a fake kinda crumbles here o_O

Yes, I do know that there aren't official etc, but 125-ish is the most common IQ you'll get..

Anyway, that mensa funtest:

Your score was 25 out of 30. That is an excellent score, you would have a very strong chance of passing the Mensa test and joining Mensa.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've taken an IQ test in real life (about four years ago, before the last mandatory year of school), everything's timed, and they range from questions to rubix-cube style puzzles. My score was 122.

Your IQ score is 129!
Word Warrior

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level, making you a Word Warrior. Your command of words is so powerful that you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone.

The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too, in both artistic and creative pursuits. This allows you to be a visionary -- to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.
Makes sense...i'm doing an English degree o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I scored 130! Woohoo! I beat ya by 1, David, aint that weird? Considering my age, I'd say that's a pretty good score.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Your mind's strengths allows you to crush small childrens minds- to levitate or manipulate objects from a distance. Because you're equally skilled in the telekenetic and errr kung-fu universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of bad ass to come up with new ideas and ass kicking moves this makes you a Kung-Fu Visionary Telekenetic Mind Warrior.

nge

Best answers
Someone get a really really bad score on purpose

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I did just that, nge

Your IQ score is 79!
Precision Processor

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind and you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor. For you, life is a series of equations.

Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, so it's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. This allows you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.
I love how it doesn't mention that I'm almost retarded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it actually possible to get less than that on the exam? If not, i'm totally putting my dog on the keyboard to see how he does.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Is it actually possible to get less than that on the exam? If not, i'm totally putting my dog on the keyboard to see how he does.
Probably. For the first three pages I was solving the problems to make sure I'd definately choose the wrong one, but I stopped doing that afterword. I also could have slowed down in solving the problems as well, if it's timed like IQ Tests are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom