Invincible

Best answers
Yesterday i played around with some bots when i was in a powerstruggle with one i decided to become gohan(was cell first) after that i noticed i was invincible the bots couldnt hurt me at all. A bot that was buu fired a mouthblast at me but it did no damage same for melee. I don't know i did it but i think it's a bug or something :S

Best answers
your invincible when PS'ing others. which is cool since its a fair fight :yes:

Best answers
i wasnt PSing others i just switched characters while in a PS after that bots couldnt hurt me anymore not even with melee

Best answers
How much pl did you have and how much pl did the bots have? after a certain PL difference, none can hurt you

Best answers
well i was at gohans starting pl 600(i think)
and the bots were at like 2000

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple...dont change ur char while in a ps, when ur in a ps u are invincible, possibly when u changed ur char u got disconnected from the ps but u kept the ps physics (invincible) so you were practicly still psing...in a way o_o

Best answers
make that so much time that they never go to bed lol. i hate the ppl who find these kind of things because they ruin the game and its fun (no not you)

Best answers
thats why i reported it ^^ if some1 else discovered it he would have exploited it for sure and i hate it when people use bugs to their advantage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom