Invading England

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So today is the day I leave for England. I leave the airport at 7:23 p.m tonight and then I arrive in England on Wednesday at 1 p.m. Sucks that I lose a day in flight. Anyways I'll see you all when I get there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So today is the day I leave for England. I leave the airport at 7:23 p.m tonight and then I arrive in England on Wednesday at 1 p.m. Sucks that I lose a day in flight. Anyways I'll see you all when I get there.
Lol enjoy the jet lag.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, everyone knows all the cool kids are getting drunk in NEW England.

Well, I may be a cheap drunk, but i can handle my liquor. Believe it or not, my favourite is tequila. Just plain tequila. Nothing mixed in. At all. Ever.
Bleeughhhh... tequila :no: But everyone's got different tastes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey bud, you have my phone number now, so give me a call when you're in england.

or i will call the place you're staying and be all "IS KIDBOY THAR?!"

updates: Kidboy arrived yesterday, but lost his return ticket, so he was kept in customs for 4 hours lol.
He is gonna be in milton keynes, along with dust (i dunno if dust knows this yet) next weekend on saturday they 16th. so anyone who wants to come down, have a huge party, and generally just get a bit rowdy, you're all more than welcome to stay at my house. just let me know in advance.

oh and if you're below 18, you might not be able to come out with us at night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've just started a new job so i'll have to check, but I should be able to make it.

I'll see you in Milton Keynes...with beer!

HAI THUR KIDBOY!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh don't worry, the night I arrived got even worse. My family took my out for dinner to a nice restraunt. I had spaggehtti with some nice Red Wine. We finish the dinner and not more then 5 seconds out the door I throw up all over myself and the streets. Then the next day I felt sick whenever I was eating but it seems that today it passed. Not sure if it was jet lag or not. Anyways, when we all do meet up, we are having a beer chugging contest. First to finish a pint in under a minute or less wins? Too easy? Then how about 8 shots of Burben or Tequilla in under a minute wins. HAHAHAH!!! Good fun.

Best answers
Damnit. If only I was in London, 5 years older, had the money, and liked alcohol, I would so be there.

I expect pictures. Especially after-pictures.
Same same.....dude same same. excpet i need to be 7 years older.

edit: Wait actually sex rape Ravendust or just like fake dry hump >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy said:
Anyways, when we all do meet up, we are having a beer chugging contest. First to finish a pint in under a minute or less wins? Too easy? Then how about 8 shots of Burben or Tequilla in under a minute wins. HAHAHAH!!! Good fun.
Haha, my fastest time for a pint is 5 seconds, but 8 shots might be a bit more of a challenge =P

Unfortunately I can't get Saturday 16th off work, so i'll have to come by afterwards, late. Unless you guys are sober enough on Sunday to want to go for an afternoon piss-up then, i'm pretty sure Lee's got work on Monday morning and so do I.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love not having work. And I am having alot of fun in England.

Though i do have some questions to ask.

Where is the biggest/most holy church in England?

Where is the best toy store to go?

Where is the best tattoo parlor to go to in England? I ask this because I'm thinking of getting my families Coat-of-Arms tattooed on my left shoulder. Of course I would put some of my own style to it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
stay alive from the rage virus crisis........but I guess he wont be survived when the day he went to that quarantine area. there would be no survivor on britain territory.

Best answers
I love not having work. And I am having alot of fun in England.

Though i do have some questions to ask.

Where is the biggest/most holy church in England?

Where is the best toy store to go?

Where is the best tattoo parlor to go to in England? I ask this because I'm thinking of getting my families Coat-of-Arms tattooed on my left shoulder. Of course I would put some of my own style to it.
Answer to question one: Canterbury most likely and failing that I'd say the church near west minister but the church of england isn't really too fussed about having huge church's so don't expect much

Answer to question two: The best toy store would be a shop called gamleys toys which can be found in most town centre's and if you can't find one of them look for a normal gadget shop or something, If you really want a good place to shop, try bluewater if your close enough as that has every bloody thing you could want there and is one of the largest shopping malls in Europe!

Answer to question 3: Get it done in the US, it'll be safer and cheaper then getting it done over here, trust me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I hadn't already spent my vacation in Cali, I would so be there. Drinking contests are always fun, especially when you've got tequila.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would guess westminster abbey, or st.pauls cathedral would be the biggest in london.

there are some good tattoo places here in milton keynes... OH SNAP i just found out what we're doing on saturday in a drunken stupor :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god, and my mom just had to give me 1k for this trip..... Sucks that it turns out to be nothing more then 500 pounds. Damn US and its crappy Economy.

Also, I need to meet some women. I think I might burst if I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom