Best answers
Thanks for the positive input everyone. Adn now I'll address some issues

The feet and hands are just "false" made up of boxes. Ill actually model them closer to the completion.

About the arms I left them that way so that later I could attach the bottom half and then make the slit in the robe where you can see his white shirt underneath.

Ill definately do all the accesories (necklace, belt, etc) Just not at the moment

And absolutely The tetsaiga will be in there.

One more thing can anyone give me some pics of Inuyasha's black haired form? please would be very helpful;D

OK one more thing if this model works out I plan to go ahead with others in the anime such as his brother (hint hint) hehe:fight:

Best answers
Heh. Yo DaKD im really feeling dis model i think its gonna be a hit and i want to help u in every way possible. I gots ur aim name so ill msg u whenever u sign on mah name is BiGDoWg98 tell me anything and everything u want and ill get it done for u.

Holla.

Best answers
Originally posted by Ghetto Thuggie
Heh. Yo DaKD im really feeling dis model i think its gonna be a hit and i want to help u in every way possible. I gots ur aim name so ill msg u whenever u sign on mah name is BiGDoWg98 tell me anything and everything u want and ill get it done for u.

Holla.
Yo i have to agree with him he might know alot more about the show than and i do but im willing to help u out with this also so ill see if i can help find some pics of that black hared inu for ya..... :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by DaKD
Thanks for the positive input everyone. Adn now I'll address some issues

The feet and hands are just "false" made up of boxes. Ill actually model them closer to the completion.

About the arms I left them that way so that later I could attach the bottom half and then make the slit in the robe where you can see his white shirt underneath.

Ill definately do all the accesories (necklace, belt, etc) Just not at the moment

And absolutely The tetsaiga will be in there.

One more thing can anyone give me some pics of Inuyasha's black haired form? please would be very helpful;D

OK one more thing if this model works out I plan to go ahead with others in the anime such as his brother (hint hint) hehe:fight:
Hey cool im really looking foward to you making alot of the people off the show keep up the good work and like they bother said im with you to the end with this model :laff:

Best answers
I really hope he makes a sango model that would be nice anyway nice job on the model hope hes comes out cuter than he is in the show lol

Best answers
Well As i promised i found plenty of inuyasha with black hair pics. He looks exactly the same but with out the ears and his hair is black. I do not know how to put the pics so everyone can view them but either way there are to many. HEHE here u go. Be sure to contact me for anything else. Also there are 4 pages of pics of that entire episode. here u go.

http://members.tripod.com/inuyasha_tetsusaigai/index.htm

if u need demon inuyasha i can get that and i can also get his new tetsiga pics from when sessohmaru destroyed his tetsiga. :laff:

Best answers
Thanks for the pics Thuggie now I se I wont have to change the base mdoel much for the human form

Best answers
???????????????????? u wont have to change base model at all. Just give him black hair with out the dog ears. And o yeah hmmmm actually i dont remeber. But in his human form i dont think the tessiaga transforms. Not sure though i forgot its been a while. O yeah how are u gonna get the iron reavor technique to work wit trunks???

EDIT:
i just came up with a idea for the transformation if u wannna use it. U could have inuyasha wear the Shikon no Tama(the sacred jewel) and u could see the shikon no tama glow as its tainted with malice and u could have inuyasha transform into his half demon or demon form. Up 2 u though see ya.

Best answers
Well I could do that but theres the small problem of making it glow hehe.

Best answers
How is there a problems with the glowing. Isnt there a sprite or sumthing u can just edit. hmmm Ill think of more ways for trans. Also r u gonna do sessomahru next. If so u know sessohomaru uses a sword also. A new sword that can destroy tetsiga so just make a model with him wit out that sword he is a badass either way.

Best answers
looks really nice, just needs more texture to his skin and his feet?
are those clogs?
make arms a little longer if u can, or if u want to and legs just a LITTLE skinnier.
looks pretty much done tho.
if u want me to lend u a mouse, give me a PM
keep up the work m8
peace

Best answers
**** DaKD thats Awsome. Its basically finish. Hey whenever u get a chance sign on aim. I got some more info for u.

HoLLa.

Best answers
Hey kickass model dude! I'm a fan of the series and I think you made a nice job there, I also made a Tetsusaiga, the skin sucks.....but oh well, I'll post a pic when I find a host.

EDIT: OK here's the pic....critz?

Best answers
one of the best swords that i've seen, after the one for ganondorf.
looks perfecto ^_^
the handle bar is from the mod bushido, please give crits if u can. [if i'm correct]
i'm 99.99999% sure that is from bushido edit release.
[if u were trying to get away with it :devgrin:
i don't think so ;)
so other than that,
the fuzzy part could use some more fluffing.
looks too flat.
wh00t, keep it up yo.
maybe u can make a sword for my kenshin model edit ;D
peace

Best answers
ooo idt be really nice if I could use that one man hehe. pm if youre interested itd be a partner project so to speak

Best answers
OoO thas nice lookin sword looks like sumtin dangerous to be swinging like a maniac!!
GREAT!

Best answers
Very NIce sword mad props. Maybe DaKD might wanna use it but i like it alot good work the both of u

Best answers
Originally posted by sexyasian86

the handle bar is from the mod bushido, please give crits if u can.

Yeah I forgot to give credits aaww :( anyway it's a test Grip and skin, cuz I only have MSpaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom