Best answers
Dont forget to make the hair a little longer and everyhtng else is fine including the size

Best answers
And if didnt notice in the pic dont forget the little bow thats in middle area of his robe anyway keep up the good

Best answers
Lol yah I havent even added the long part of his hair yet:fight:

And I'm not sure about this but does Inuyasha carry the tetsaiga in a scabbard or just in his hand when hes not using it?
(I havent watched it in a while;D )

Best answers
He carrys it in his scabarad or whatever u just said but i just call it a sword case or a shield and he carrys it on the left side of him eben thought thats not a big deal but just thought u should know i wish someone could post more pics:)

Best answers
I know I sound dumb but its been a while since i watched it

How's he fit it in there?:fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by Gameinformer313
He carrys it in his scabarad or whatever u just said but i just call it a sword case or a shield and he carrys it on the left side of him eben thought thats not a big deal but just thought u should know i wish someone could post more pics:)
lol well he the sword can transform so before he puts it back in,it fades back to his orignal state and when u give him a tranformation the animation should be that when he transforms he should have the tesigua in his hand at all times and it should be transformed ioh and for his normal state please make his hair black that mean he starts of human and then tranforms into a half-demon and his hair could turn white like the one ur making now oh and when hes in his normal state get rid of the ears too lo

Best answers
That would be a good idea legend but let him finish what hes doing right now before u make future plans lol anyway keep up the good work:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it´s a very good model maybe you can use the black haired(human)Inuyasha as normal form and the White haired(half demon) form as transformation!

Best answers
Originally posted by Lord Killmore
it´s a very good model maybe you can use the black haired(human)Inuyasha as normal form and the White haired(half demon) form as transformation!
lol check my last post on this thread ull notice that i already mentioned that i think once or twice nice to see that someone agress with me :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
much better dude, you gave him lyposection, it's awesome now!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice skin man but make her arms longer, there too short and they dont look connected to the body

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
nice skin man but make her arms longer, there too short and they dont look connected to the body

Thanks but I think Inuyasha's a guy lol :fight:

Best answers
Lol anyway plz dont change the face its near perfection so stay on track and yeah make the arms a little bit longer.....:yes:

Best answers
All i can say is exclent job just make sure his feet looks nice lol we all know inuyasha dosent were shoes

Best answers
Great job the face looks eaxctly like it and it will even look better when u finish the whole head and dont forget the skelton chain he wheres arond his neck or whatever it is besides that like socer said the model kinda looks like its not connected so plz fix that and ull have ur self one heck of a model

Best answers
heh i like the anime but u should make him with his Tetsaiga
nice model :yes:

Best answers
nice model, but
-make arms longer
-and make it look like his arms are connected to the body
-fix feet
-show us a side and back pic.

looks really nice from what i can see on the picture.
sharpen the face textures.
the copy paste is blurred too much. [if i'm correct] :pPPP
nice model so far ;D

peace

Best answers
WOOOOOOTTTTT INCREDIBLE MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of mah fav anime's. Yo a good idea would be to make his transformation in his demon form. Or u could have the tetsiga transform and use his Kaza No Kizu attack aka (Wind Scar). If u got any questions about it u could ask me cuz i know alot about inuyasha :). Once again mad props DaKD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom