Best answers
I decided to divulge my talents in another anime hehe

Crits please

Updated pic below

Best answers
wtf is up with the arms and legs? other than that.. looks good, cept for the arms don't look attached in the front.

Best answers
Originally posted by HELLSPAWN
wtf is up with the arms and legs? other than that.. looks good, cept for the arms don't look attached in the front.
First of all take a good look at the pic thats not suppose to be his arms and his legs its the clothing its kinda big in the cartton but anway make the clothing just a little smaller other than that ur doing a good job ive been wanting an inuyasha model and u should animate the sword to llok like tusigia if make one..... :) :yes:

Best answers
yes please make this model this is my favorite anime cartton as of right now next to yu yu anyway back on topic yeah like he said make the cothing just a liitle smaller and i think its something about the head im not to sure but everything else looks find and try working on a sword.....:paper:

Best answers
I love this cartton its my favorite hope the model comes out good and all u probally need to fix is the clothes just a bit thats all but i could be wrong.....:]

Best answers
Yah I could make his robe a little smaller and his arms look detached because i need to make the split part in the shoulder still. As for the Tetsaiga, I could probably do that and have him replace trunks in 1.1

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yah I could make his robe a little smaller and his arms look detached because i need to make the split part in the shoulder still. As for the Tetsaiga, I could probably do that and have him replace trunks in 1.1
What hell are you doing? that's the worst model ive ever seen, i mean **** , wtf is wrong with his body, last time i saw inuyasha, looked like he weighed around 100+ lbs. Must have went on a mcdonald's spree.

Best answers
Originally posted by Legionz
What hell are you doing? that's the worst model ive ever seen, i mean **** , wtf is wrong with his body, last time i saw inuyasha, looked like he weighed around 100+ lbs. Must have went on a mcdonald's spree.
if u ask me that was just uncalled for but anyway now that u mentioned it u could take a few extra pounds off the body part didnt really notice it so thatnkz for pointing that out legionz.....:paper:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

its not that bad make the legs inward some and scale the body

Best answers
I'll admit that the chest is a little wide but the reason most of the rest looks screwed up is for animation. maybe you cant realize how hard it would be if i left it in a normal stance. But enough about that, Lemme just say that this is a like 10% done project , like 20 mins of work.

Best answers
Sweet Finally someone has awsnered my prayers an inuyasha model but anyway drop the body weight a litle and shrink the clothers just a bit but besides that thats a pretty nice model u should fouos more on the sword like when u should have inuyahsa in his human form state u know when he has black hair and then when he transforms he goes half-demon and the sword transforms into tesugia man that would be cool.....:fight:

Best answers
Hey nice ref pic socer that should really help him out and yeah bring the legs inward a bit more and fix the hairi think it shold be longer.....:laff:

Best answers
He also needs a neclace arounds his neck forgot what it looks like just check the pic if u didnt notice it.....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Legionz
What the hell are you doing? No reason to be an ass to him. You could have just said it was too fat.

It doesn't look horrible, but it could use some work. Skinnying it up would definitely help.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Legionz
WTF WAS THAT?

Have a warning you small minded individual :rolleyes:

Best answers
i think it looks good , just make the clothes on his legs & arms a little smaller

Best answers
hey finally it looks alot better and well about the height it looks sorta even to me but everything else is completely fine GJ...:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom