• No it will die after 1.3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it will keep on living cuz of the community or other reasons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it needs work. It's not so bad, very simple, but the main picture is what I'm looking at. It needs to be more crisp, maybe a better picture. Work with it. :)

Best answers
yup empty is the word but its got a nice flow tho,
but first thing that came to my mind was the pic in the centre, their are heaps better juz might take ya a while to look around...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well also looks nice, but i think they al looks the same only with diff pics and collors, you shoudl try to do some other effects, not big ones, but just make the "slice" with al the diff pics in it, on another place, like a lil more op, a lil more down, now they al looks the same!
anyways, looks nice...

Best answers
its...empty
yea, that one is to empty.....
yup empty
WHOA REALLY HOLY CRAP I BETTER FIX THAT, I DIDNT REALIZE

jesus whataya guys think, that i dont notice this? that's the whole style, one main focus eye grabbing character than a bar with either the main character's story or just faces... then the rest simple, I know that 90% of wallpapers today are insane 3dsmax/bryce/c4d/whatever and i just want to do something different.. it's more suited for a wallpaper, icon room on the left

although i really appreciate the comments, i'd rather have it judged for what it is instead of what it should be, ie. flashy 3d wallpapers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok then, the img u chose isnt very well..looks low quality...
like the aura around hiw.......thats nice.
i like the bar and everything in it, but....
its still empty -_-

Best answers
The bar going across the center is just perfect but the full body pic of Inyuashs is very low quality, done.

Best answers
i think you did a good job on this .i would like to use it if you dont mind.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hampster
that's the whole style, one main focus eye grabbing character than a bar with either the main character's story or just faces... then the rest simple, I know that 90% of wallpapers today are insane 3dsmax/bryce/c4d/whatever and i just want to do something different.. it's more suited for a wallpaper, icon room on the left
I totally agree. I have never been a fan of those 3d wallpapers that are way too crowded. I like the simple wallpapers. And this one is great.

But I do agree with others, if the main image of Inuyasha was a little better quality this wallpaper would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom