inuyasha ends

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not sure if any of you read the manga, but it finally ended yesterday.

a good story, which the anime kinda destroyed. id go and read it if you have the time.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How did it end?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen one lick of the manga, I've seen the anime but at first it did seem a bit lackluster.

I know that InuYasha is an anime that is in many people's hearts, and sometime in my lifetime I'll try checking it out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just not a reader =/. I need movement, sound, voices, etc. The anime ended terribly. I mean the WAY it ended "Oh we'll never stop fighting Naraku, yeah!" What kind of ending is that?!

That's why I'd rather see them adopt the mangas ending, whatever it was. Most of the movies were good though.

Best answers
that may be true, but id rather see action scenes than read them anyday

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen one lick of the manga, I've seen the anime but at first it did seem a bit lackluster.

I know that InuYasha is an anime that is in many people's hearts, and sometime in my lifetime I'll try checking it out.
Watch the first few episodes, then you can start skipping around. I loved the show when it first came out, but then realized it felt like nothing but filler with random story line progressions/character developments happening every 10 or so episodes :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's good and all but....Call me when Detective Conan ends ;o....

Best answers
I read the manga since like January/February. Yea the ending was pretty suiting for the series. Though it didn't end exactly like most would have thought I felt it was just right for it.

Spoilers for anyone who wants to know the ending. (Highlight)
Naraku made a wish before he died which really took Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kagome to defeat him despite nearly the whole cast being there. The wish sent Kagome into pure darkness in the goal to keep her there forever battling off demons. Inuyasha eventually opened up a portal to get to her, she had to make the correct wish on the jewel in order to rid of it and get out of the darkness. Ironically the wish was for the jewel to dissapear (obvious?). It sent Kagome back to her current time and Inuyasha back to the feudal age.

3 Years later Kagome is now 18 and she just graduated High School. Neither of them were able to pass through the well for those three years. It suddenly opens one day and Kagome goes through it to meet up with everyone.

Shippo and Kohaku took on their own and were training (separately) to become better fighters. Rin lived under Kaede's [Kikyo's sister] care instead of staying with Sesshomaru anymore, the reasoning for this is unknown. Miroku and Sango had twins and she was currently pregnant with a third child. Inuyasha and Kagome got married but it never shown them kiss. The ending scene shows Kagome standing with Inuyasha on a cliff looking off in the distance, where she's wearing clothing that looks exactly like Kikyo's outfit with her narrating that they are bound to tomorrow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom