β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/inctura.msz">
</object>

started him yesterday, finished the model about 10 minutes ago, any further details will be skinned on,

Best answers
Nice as always nuttzy ;) .
Btw I am kinda finished with Tapion, if ya would get on aim I would appreaciate it .

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
All i'm getting is "no device is created, make sure you have dx 9 bla bla bla...." I have that and milkshape model viewer.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i can see it, even when i hit refresh, its not my problem,

Best answers
ooo really nice nutter, love it. I'm sure it will probably replace Freeza, right? Though it could replace Buu, Cell, but I was thinking Freeza, dunno why :\. Anyway great job.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
can u pleas post normal pictures cous my computer cannot suport dx9 and this is killer for 56 kb

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ill make a pic later

Best answers
The load itself took me about 1 minute and I am also on 56k. You must have a really old ass card if it dosnt support DX9 :p. Most cards can at least run it :\.
Heres a pic for the video card impaired

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work, i love it, personaly i would like it to replace cell, but thats just me....... i cant wait to see it skinned :D

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
you always suprize me nuttzy... i love it.. it looks good.. cant wait for the skin then this model will be one of the bests.. well good luck with it

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
really nice! dontcha mind me skinning it please? im bored with life.....

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he's going to get Zereth to skin it... i cant wait to see how that tapion turns out.. i bet itll be good as always ^_^

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Very impressive Nuttzy. Looks almost identical to him, just do the finishes and skin then he'll be perfect. Wow david you got alot of fans :D

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
its got a few issues, for example incturas arms are shorter in proportion to the test of his body than any esf model, so his arms will strectch a lil no matter who it replaces, i got him ingame+skinned already, no wi just need to decide which animationa need redoing

now this is 2 models i hafta re animate before release =(, tapion and inky here, lets see who i finish first

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well, y'no im here to help if you need it ^_^

i still say the knee joints are too small, same with the stomach :p

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
blahh, i scaled the model directly over the front ref skiwan drew me, blahh blahh, you heard it already,

the nly thing not accurate with the model is that the arms are a bit too long, it looks alot better in 2d with these proportions, it loses something when it goes 3d

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The models gre Nuttzy , i see no crytz , but if u got anims probs u can use Charter studio , you can assigne the bones there and use skale to fit tool it scales model to fit skeleton without ruining it

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ok the model is done, all credit goes to me, 100% from scratch, (saying that in these forums and it actually being true makes you a legend) hehe,

i dont have a transform model, but just use the same mdl for both forms, i redid only the anims that caused major morphing, ill put a dl link up in a minute

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Great Nuttzy , is the model skin or this is like a base model or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom