Introducing The Portable PSONE!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its hard for me to beleive... I mean the page... It doesn't looking um... "beleivable"... Anyway im too lazy to search for info on this but hopefully someone can confirm this for me. If this is real then I would just say "I wonder how much it'd cost?" cause I would definately buy it.

Best answers
well i dont trust this site ;/
looks faked too me.anyway i wouldnt buy it,i think itll be expensive just like the gba only more :p

Pan

Best answers
Well, its associated with gamespot, because thats where i got it from so i guess i trust it to some extent and im very intrested in getting one myself, i really cant see why sony had no comment on this ^^.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks real, but if you read into it, the guy only built it for fun and the challenge. He doesn't plan on building more to sell, for cost, and mainly copyright purposes.

KyoKusanagi

K
Pan, i looked around online and i found this. Maybe its a prototype or something but heres one thats actually been made. Not a bad job either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen that one before and it's one someone just made for fun. Nothing new. But this palmpsone looks cool but I dun play psone anymore and the way the cd go's on in the back looks kinda weird...you wouldnt be able to set it down.

Pan

Best answers
KyoKusanagi said:
Pan, i looked around online and i found this. Maybe its a prototype or something but heres one thats actually been made. Not a bad job either.

Thats looks good, but the screen seems abit to small compared to the other one. These people must really have alot of time on there hands to actually create them, im impressed and think sony should really look into this. They could actually make some money off of these type of things ^^.

KyoKusanagi

K
There'd probably be a discman style lid to go on it otherwise there'd be radiation poisoning from the laser being unshielded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'd rather have the copied one than the original, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt that copy looks hella stupid and tries to act like its the newest thing in the world

Best answers
it looks pretty cool .. he states the price of it, if ever released would be 500 bucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom