Intro post (I know, boring title)

Best answers
Hi. Grabbed the mod yesterday, and have been playing, and browsing/lurking the forums since then, registered last night, only just got around to posting.

So anyway, yeah, I'm a newbie, but I checked out the esf-world flash tutorial (read the 're-training' thread), and more-than-skimmed, less-than-studied the manual, so I think I have a relatively decent grasp of at least the basics.

Oh, yeah, and I'm looking forward to the 1.3 going open-beta, but I'm not going to ask when, because I read that sticky, and I a)already know that it's 'soon™' (yeah, I play City of Heroes too), and b)don't want my thread locked. Besides the fact that this isn't the appropriate place for talk about the mod itself, let alone the beta of 1.3.

EDIT: That '?' was supposed to be a 'TM' (trademark sign, not just the letters).

EDIT2: Fixed. Thanks, first of all everyone for the welcome, and secondly Spunky for using the ™ symbol so I could fix my post after attempting to quote the post to ask.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi. Grabbed the mod yesterday, and have been playing, and browsing/lurking the forums since then, registered last night, only just got around to posting.

So anyway, yeah, I'm a newbie, but I checked out the esf-world flash tutorial (read the 're-training' thread), and more-than-skimmed, less-than-studied the manual, so I think I have a relatively decent grasp of at least the basics.

Oh, yeah, and I'm looking forward to the 1.3 going open-beta, but I'm not going to ask when, because I read that sticky, and I a)already know that it's 'soon?' (yeah, I play City of Heroes too), and b)don't want my thread locked. Besides the fact that this isn't the appropriate place for talk about the mod itself, let alone the beta of 1.3.

EDIT: That '?' was supposed to be a 'TM' (trademark sign, not just the letters).
No idea what you are talking about in the edit but welcome to the forums XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome. Remain a faithful Morlock and you'll be treated reasonably well.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello again. Got the gift?

Same happened to me in ESF. Got 1.1, 1.2, couldn't get 1.2.1 to work, came back for 1.2.3 (but still too early for 1.3)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh. My. God.

This is surely a sign of the apocalypse. Oh no...

For once, a newbie read THE STICKIES

I applaud you my fellow man, welcome to the community, you are already a good member in my book.

Have some pie.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums OmegaX. If you need any help or advice, drop me a PM. It can be about anything related or unrelated to ESF. Or you can create a thread in the Help section of this forum. Also, if you wish to contribute to the team, you can donate an amount of $5 via Paypal, and receive access to the Force Pit.

For once, a newbie read THE STICKIES
Kainaition, I'm spanking you for copyright infringement on behalf of my socks, which are clearly copyrighted. THE STICKES™ are property of myself, and my penis. (But I still love you. ^_^)

- Spunky Studios© 2006-2007. o_o

Best answers
As I said in edit #2, thank you to, first of all, everyone for the welcome, and secondly, Spunky for using the ™ symbol, which allowed me ti fix the first post. What I meant in edit #1, was that I tried to say 'soon™', but it came out as 'soon?'.

Best answers
Lol, omfg. You are one weird person i'll give you that. But welcome to the forums >_<. Enjoy your stay, and make sure you don't hang around with the other weird ppl of these forums >_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BUTT SECKS TIME! :eek:

Hybs hold him down. I'll get the barbed dildo.

/rapes.

Welcome >:E

There are stickies?

Best answers
Welcome to the forums. And don't use Thundgot™ too often :p call me FF|Thundgot, hahaha. just joking. Welcome and stay here forever...

Best answers
Why does everyone always have to rape the noob. Does it show like dominance? whatever but anyways welcome to the ESF FORUMS! Yea we gots a new person.! :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only one secksing someone here is Chris'
Well enjoy your stay for as long as it lasts...We are almost out of our pie-supply. Soon after that, we will start cannibalising. (Is that even a word?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does everyone always have to rape the noob. Does it show like dominance? whatever but anyways welcome to the ESF FORUMS! Yea we gots a new person.! :D
It puts them in thier ****ing place. That's what it does.

Shows them I'm the boss around here. Not Pain ;o

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be Zeonix, incase you didn't know. :p

/me hides.
Pfft. I got myself unbanned CIA style. I'm the resident super spy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom