Internet Wide Forum Inactivity

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a dedicated member to about five different forums. I've noticed that over the years, activity has been declining in all of them, do you think that maybe forums internet-wide are all losing activity?

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I dunno. Maybe people are just losing interested in certain types of forums.

What types of forums are you posting on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Computer/Video Game related.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe it's because people lose interest in video games as they get older. Not all mind you, but most of them. I kinda lost complete interest this last few months, as I only occasionally play ESF when I really have nothing better to do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it's because people lose interest in video games as they get older. Not all mind you, but most of them. I kinda lost complete interest this last few months, as I only occasionally play ESF when I really have nothing better to do.
but then it would make sense that the new generation would be here to take your place.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
myspace, facebook, stuff like that... its shifted.
Only the cool guys are still in forums :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There is only one thing those 5 forums have in common. MF29!!!! BAN HEEEM! THE FORUM WILL FLOURISH WITH ACTIVITY!

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But they're not. Why?

We're using the HL1 engine. The new generation kiddies are Half-life 2'ers.
Also because its about a DBz game. Every new generation kids care now is naruto and bleach..etc, I dont blame them, those animes are awesome.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also because its about a DBz game. Every new generation kids care now is naruto and bleach..etc, I dont blame them, those animes are awesome.
Dbz is the source of inspiration for the modern anime but,yeah, it's kind of outdated. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom