Internet Wide Forum Inactivity

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a dedicated member to about five different forums. I've noticed that over the years, activity has been declining in all of them, do you think that maybe forums internet-wide are all losing activity?

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I dunno. Maybe people are just losing interested in certain types of forums.

What types of forums are you posting on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Computer/Video Game related.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe it's because people lose interest in video games as they get older. Not all mind you, but most of them. I kinda lost complete interest this last few months, as I only occasionally play ESF when I really have nothing better to do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it's because people lose interest in video games as they get older. Not all mind you, but most of them. I kinda lost complete interest this last few months, as I only occasionally play ESF when I really have nothing better to do.
but then it would make sense that the new generation would be here to take your place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then it would make sense that the new generation would be here to take your place.
But they're not. Why?

We're using the HL1 engine. The new generation kiddies are Half-life 2'ers.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
myspace, facebook, stuff like that... its shifted.
Only the cool guys are still in forums :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There is only one thing those 5 forums have in common. MF29!!!! BAN HEEEM! THE FORUM WILL FLOURISH WITH ACTIVITY!

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But they're not. Why?

We're using the HL1 engine. The new generation kiddies are Half-life 2'ers.
Also because its about a DBz game. Every new generation kids care now is naruto and bleach..etc, I dont blame them, those animes are awesome.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also because its about a DBz game. Every new generation kids care now is naruto and bleach..etc, I dont blame them, those animes are awesome.
Dbz is the source of inspiration for the modern anime but,yeah, it's kind of outdated. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
myspace, facebook, stuff like that... its shifted.
Only the cool guys are still in forums :)
agreed,also the forum need more live,like post with more interesting for the user,like games,movies,news.make more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread