Instead of Shield

Best answers
I'm going to start another thread on the Shield for what it should have.

Best answers
If the shield protected from all damage, which it would if it protected against splash damage, lasers and disks, you could have 2 gohans who are invincible. One puts a shield up, when he is almost out of ki the other puts his shield up and the first recharges and then when the second it almost out of ki the first puts the shield up and the second recharges and so on.

I think disks and lasers should get through and so should high power level attacks but it really should protect against splash damage since any good player will just shoot next to the shield making it useless.

Best answers
Yeah, one puts the shield up and then the other. And then the server admin throws them both out of the server :laff:

Best answers
well the shield shout be upadated ... it should stop explosions disks and lasers (practecly everything ) ... and it's not usless .... it saved me 10000 times when i played with gohan .... when goku uses the lil spiritbomb it's usless to use block cuz it takes a lot of energy but if you do shield your safe ... same goes to another attacks ....

Best answers
i like the shild because when you are attaked by a beam/ball if you can stand it the shild will asorb it so when you shoot it off it will have X2 of that strenth

Best answers
well I play Gohan all the time and the shield has two functions for me

1: protect team members from tranz killers

2: help team charge very large attacks (spirit bomb, final flash, finish buster ect.)

allthough I would like to be able to win against a gen ball with the attack. (it blew up a star for god sakes)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Shield should remain as it is for the most part, but I do think it would be good if it blocked explosions, or at least vastly reduce the splash damage you get when in range of an explosion.

It should still be vulnerable to discs and lasers. If it wasn't, Frieza wouldn't be the unblockables guy anymore. Since he already lacks a good (PSing) beam, it's his main thing. Taking it away will further crappify him.

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
I'm going to start another thread on the Shield for what it should have.
good point. Then make so it would proteckt only the user from eny harm but no one else can enter it neither friend ore foe.

Then again it would be too good. So make it so that shield cant be pierced by weak attacks, meedium attacks would do 15% of theyr dam and heavy attacks would make 30% of damage.(not with melee)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom