Instead of Shield

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So instead of Gohan using the shield I think the team should put in a new move but Im not sure as to what. As of right now shield seems pretty useless. Post what you think should be in shield's spot or post and defend the sheild.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Shield? Useless? On the contrary my friend.

It save you from having to go through block struggles, helps stop generic blasts after melee, AND throughts your opponent off when you use it in mid fight, cuz for a split secod they are confused on why they cant get to you, so they stop and BAM chance to attack.

But, if there was move..Probably 'body shot', the one he used when eh was a little kid to blow up a mountain he was gonna crash into when piccolo threw him.

Best answers
Shield? Useful? Yes, but It won't work if:

1. Opponent teleports in
2. Melee you
3. No shield help XD

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
its fun to disc shield users ... theyre like "haha look i got my shield and you cant touch me!1!11" ... so they just keep standing there with their shield and once my disc is ready to shoot, *SLICE* ... +1 kill for mr. Ready XD

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
best one is throw some kiblobs next to the guy, he acts confused as to why your doing this, you then throw a gen beam in the blob, he gets hurt, takes off his shield and runs away while i melee him to death.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
or just wait until its off then rinse and repeat.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadershi said:
Shield? Useful? Yes, but It won't work if:

1. Opponent teleports in
2. Melee you
3. No shield help XD
You cant teleport into the shiled it automaticly puts you out of it. The only way to get throo is unblockable attacks or splash damage

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It has it's uses because you can fire back the energy you block :)

But maybe itstead of replacing it maybe it's functionality should be increased. Blocking of all beams, balls and blasts, but your current ki determines the strength of attacks you can block. If you start a new shield with full ki you can block and return very strong attacks, but if you have less ki when you use the shield then strong beams will just pass through it.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well basicly that happends already if the damage exeds your ki pool than your HP takes the hit and normaly it kills you if you are to weak

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
Saiyan Overlord is Lame.
So your'e using your signituare to flame me are you ?

on topic : well the shield has to many weak points , i reckon it needs less weak points. Maybe discs could be absorbed and have a higher ki cost to tax off gohan. If you play in evm thought with sheild you will see people who use rage and the sheild atm to keep their ki in place and so they can absord alotta attacks then lanuch it some place and KABOOM you're Dead

Best answers
I think the sheild should not be able to be penettrated by discs, lasers and splash damage. also it should be able to protect teamates like in the garlic juinier saga

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well you can telepoti in the shild and quicli swoop in gohan and melee attack him and it's going to work this is like a litle esf bug :)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it could protect team mates...

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I thought it could protect team mates...
Yes it can but it should also protect from splash damage, since every time Gohan used it it was from indirect attacks and protected from the splash of the explosion.

Best answers
I say as some of others have sayd that make the shield so that in it the user is invulnerable.
And probably something i have missed but why does the shield become some sort of blast?

Best answers
The shield shoud:

1.Protect from splash damage
2.protect from eye and finger lasers
3.Protect from frieza discs
4.Teammates alowed to go inside the shield an hide
5.Fixed shield bug (the shield bubble is left after use)

Now thats the kind of shield I would be safe :D

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I realized something about Gohan. If you watch the Garlic Junior Saga you see Gohan doing the shield then shooting at Garlic Junior. Maybe the team could put that in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom