Instant Transsmission / server jump

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its an idea that's been in my head for some time now what if you made an instant transmission to another server my idea came from a from a friend who is making a stargate mod what it is that on his SGmod the 9th chevron will trigger a server change. My idea is incorparate that in to Instanttransmission you just have to put a server ip in to a console that apperes or in to a pre made Config file for the InstantTransmission

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Really guys, if you have nothing good to reply then don't reply at all. We are going to enforce the spam rule more now, so be prepared. Spamming like that in other people's thread will not be tolerated. As for the suggestions, it's a bit odd/weird though to jump from server to server like that, but is handy to join specific servers. I believe there's already a few AMXX plugins for that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really consider that spam, sky. If a post like what madman put up makes no sense (at all), then expect a "wtf" type of reply.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First post update should make a little more sence now

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
OFFTOPIC:
I don't really consider that spam, sky. If a post like what madman put up makes no sense (at all), then expect a "wtf" type of reply.
If it doesn't make sense, then reply in a proper way regarding his topic and ask for example to clear up the idea to make it a little 'more sense'. I've replied within this thread as the "WTF" posts has been reported under spam. So for the future, please avoid this.

ONTOPIC:
I've re-read the idea, and I get it now. I actually like client-side set-up to join other servers via a simple Teleportation/instant Transmission animation.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The weird thing about the suggestion is that you jump to another server. Just press the ****ing escape button, open server browser and join the server by mouse click.

Anyway I'd like a feature like you can choose different places of a map to teleport to. Should be easy to make with AMXX though (as long as it's compatible with ESFF).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the **** would anyone want to do this? ESF isn't Stargate.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Why the **** would anyone want to do this? ESF isn't Stargate.
Switch to other servers can be quite handy from time to time. Especially when the server has the map you want to play on, or you wish to have a private fight.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would also be nice to have like server ip's in a config file so you can select which server to IT to

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Switch to other servers can be quite handy from time to time. Especially when the server has the map you want to play on, or you wish to have a private fight.
You have normal server browser for that. You can always check the map of the server through it. If Goku gets instant transmission, then, please, for a better use.

Best answers
Well, I say it's a good idea, but I also say no. Why? I guess the instant transmission is to join other servers AND still have your PL and/or transformation current. So anybody would create a LAN server, use the dragon balls to get ssj4 goku/vegeta, and instant transmit to a server with that PL. If not, then maybe, but both servers would have to have that plugin, but since it would be put with the game, well then it shouldn't be bad

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes and imagine someone creating a bot that tries to constantly Instant Transmission to a different server. Now, imagine how much lag that will give on all servers. Is it worth to create a pretty much useless technique (that, mind you, only Goku would be able to use) and make it hack/spam/lag-proof while something similar is actually already in the game: a server browser.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I say it's a good idea, but I also say no. Why? I guess the instant transmission is to join other servers AND still have your PL and/or transformation current. So anybody would create a LAN server, use the dragon balls to get ssj4 goku/vegeta, and instant transmit to a server with that PL. If not, then maybe, but both servers would have to have that plugin, but since it would be put with the game, well then it shouldn't be bad
Since when is ssj4 goku and vegeta going to be in esf 1.3

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since there's possibility to create addons.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The instant transmission is for both gameplay and server switch so it is usefull and bots wouldnt be able to switch server since they are a client side they would have there it disabled by default and if you activated there IT then they can only do it in the server they where spawned in

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell us how is it better than the actual server browser (in fact, it's not).

It's funny how you don't understand that this won't be added to the game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thing is using a config file you can store your fav servers in there and use the instant transmit to them servers so you dont have to search for them in the server list basicly its a time saver as well as an ingame attack

LSSJ
@madman
pls whats that for a stargate game?^^
What Please try to make some sence

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom