Instant Transmition

Best answers
Read this and if you find it good maybe put it in game...

This is my thought: Putting instant transmition under some button ( like teleport is default G ); Instant transmition- When you press button for Instant transmition (e.g. --> R) your map becomes darker ( something like all black but you see where ppl are and where are for e.g. buildings rocks that you dont hit them when you are swooping to your opponent - that was situation in Movie when Goku fought Metal Cooler. And you see trough rocks/buildings if some player is behind because rocks and buidlings became only net of stripes But you cant go trough LOL).
So when you press R and you start instant transmition, you see all players slower ( And i mean like 2-3 times slower than normal) but they see themself on their monitors normal and they move normal...
Also when you start instant transmition you become invisible for your opponent (with nice animation like you see in movies or in series when characters are fighting very fast and you see only punch expolosions; if you know what i mean-- Something like bubbles which shows when goku is transforming just nicer)...
So when YOU are in Instant transmition you are moving normaly but your screen is darker ( only players arent), opponent is 2-3 times slower and you are invisible for him
BUT he can go to Instant transmition too ( e.g. You go in Instant transmition and he sees that so he start Instan transmition too ) and when he is in instant transmition he can see other players in Instant transmition, what he wouldnt be able if he didnt start it too...
But uisng instant trasmition should eat huge amount of KI like when you are charging Final flash and its draining by time you are spending in ( that would stop players too use it all the time, maybe only for cataching opponent or fighting more players in same time)...
Also trick should be that you can preform only Basic Meele when you are going to hit opponent who isnt in mode of instant transmition, But you are able to Basic meele AND Spin-Throw with opponent who is in mode of instant transmition with you...
While you are in Instant transmition and you press E button or R button again you stop Instant transmition mod ( With aniamtion of becoming again visable to others)...
Moreover you are bale to use Turbo in Instant transmition mod to be able to turn faster)...

Please anwser to this post and tell what you think...
I think that Instant transmition would make game even more cool than its now and even bigger hit...
It would be great change and i think others would love it...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's imposible to make them work slower to you and they ar normal the only way for Instant transimisin it's to press R + put the targe on an Openet and it will drain Ki by the distantes

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant transmition is in alkready. Goku has it. And its anoying. Hes able to teleport while charging attacks. Thats instant transmition. Its a gigant advantage already no need to make it worse for gameplay.

Best answers
lol u cant be to smart xD how would that be possible to make everyone slower, but you regular speed, and they see themselves at regular speed? This is an ONLINE game.

Best answers
I thought that making others slower would be problem but i didnt know its impossible...
However what if Slowing part is removed from suggestion...
You go to Instant transmition and you are invisible for those who arent in and you are 2 times faster than normal while swoop ...
Other stuff stay as i wrote...

Instant transmition is in alkready. Goku has it. And its anoying. Hes able to teleport while charging attacks. Thats instant transmition. Its a gigant advantage already no need to make it worse for gameplay.
You wont be able to charge attacks in instant transmition, only basic meele to those who arent using it and basic meele and spin-throw to those who are in instant transmition mod with you...
And all chars should have that !!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That still overpowers the your idea.

Twice the speed and invisibility. Put that together with melee and you have Goku spammers in the server. Blows balance big time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im against the instant transmission thing but if itll ever work it cant be an attack.

you can activate it and instantly see everyones energy signatures on the map, you can home in on one persons energy and teleport in his GENERAL VICINITY (that means anywhere around him but at a minimum of 25 feet away, in game distance of course). it takes a few seconds to get the teleport to work since it takes a while to lock onto an energy source. that way it wont be used to run away with.

this way its included, its not really spammable, it has the use of getting across the map quickly, and it cant be used to do cheap tricks

Mog

Best answers
As usual, if they add this... they will need to make it very painfully hard to do.

Like...
-you need full Ki-bar, it drains the whole thing making making you very vulnerable afterwards too.
-some chance of transmission failure where you end up dying instead. 50% it works, 50% you die...
-extremely long charge period... possibly you could use some kinda out-of-body view to view around map for your destination... very vulnerable.

Stuff like that (maybe not so harsh)... then the move is there and no one can complain characters are lacking moves.
There's no reason that any move has to be excluded...
Goku shouldn't really be high on the list for more moves... but android 18 (cyborg not android)... ;)

(色気攻撃 for 18!!:yes: ...ok she doesn't use it in the DBZ series, some girl from DB uses it, but still... :smile:)

Best answers
I thougth that everyone has that power not only Goku...
And you are invisble only for people who are not using it when you are but if they start instant transmition they are able to see you...
But why not putting basic meele (not adv. and not beams) instead of just moving...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom