Instant Transmit Sugetions Problams

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as u all Know goku has instat transmit well there a problam here goku can teleport whit a beam well this is thje problem :
Perfect Cell suld have instant Trasmit like in DBZ and PCell suld telepor whit the beam ??
Kid Buu had instat Trasmit to he can Teleport whit the beams ??
I sugest theat the Teleport buton to be INstat trasmit for the playersto the next person to teleport the nerest ki team mate or enemie whit a beam maybe and lost of ki cost for instat transmit ki cost for distants and is u Instat transmit next to a enemi duble kill U and your enemye
Well waht do u thing ? I what do u thing ? Am I right ? and since i dont what to make an other thaterd well I was thiong about this since Perfect Cell , Kid Buu the can't not desasscend so they will have final form permanentli and goku all SSJ 2 and 3 will have Limited evolutions well i sugest for the SSJ2 and SSJ 3 to drain ki will standing still doing noting and for the others u thing about it this ar some probalmes and sugestion

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Personaly i dont like those idears to much.

The instant transmition would be spammed like hell. Besides its anoying already that they can teleport while charging now.

About the Ki drain. I think it should be there only till you reach perfect transform.
That would even the odds up with people with permanent transformations ant those who dont have permanent transformations.

And the KI drain should be for evryone who can descend not just Goku.

Best answers
i agree gokus teleport while charging sure is annoying. especially if you are vegeta, and you charge a BB or FF... any of stationary attacks. you're a sitting duck and goku teleports around you like you're an idiot :S the only thing you can do is to stop flying but thats far too slow to be of any use

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well i agree whit u but if goku can telepor whit the beams and pCell will teleport whit thea beams and KidBuu will teleport whit the ki because the all know the instant trasmit

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy KidBuu dosent know it. As far as i know hes just damn fast ^^

As for Cell well just have to wit and see what the team does.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell never teleported with a beam in the series. I dont think i need to say much more >_>

Best answers
I think goku should only be allowed to teleport ONCE and it be just a bit further than a normal teleport...that should be his ability..not telespam with a gen beam..that might be a better fit

nge

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
I think goku should only be allowed to teleport ONCE and it be just a bit further than a normal teleport...that should be his ability..not telespam with a gen beam..that might be a better fit
Quoted for the truth.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu has instant transmit try the Kid Buu sagas an the oldki planet from the other world kid buu instat trasmit to goku and Vegeta feling there power and Cell Knows Instant trasmit and this is a Problem how will instatn trasmit look an Kidbuu and Cell will they Teleport whit a beam like goku or what beacause this is instat transmit for goku in esfb123.exe theam PCell and KidBuu suld teleport whit evrey beam thinging about it kib buu teleport whit a big death ball distroyng the hole map well ?

Best answers
they won't give buu and cell instant transmition...but i still think that my idea for limiting goku's teleport beam is a good move

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
the limitetion will not be coool of curs the stamina bar will have his tone but still Cell And KidBuu has instat trasnmit what about theam ?

Best answers
In the show, cell used instant transmition but never shot at a person with it...goku is the only one that was seen charging a beam- teleporting- then firing the beam...the thing i said was, it is only ONE teleport....but apparently i don't think it will be agreed on to have goku limit the teleports

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
In the show, cell used instant transmition but never shot at a person with it...goku is the only one that was seen charging a beam- teleporting- then firing the beam...the thing i said was, it is only ONE teleport....but apparently i don't think it will be agreed on to have goku limit the teleports
Just out of curiosity, wouldn't you say that if goku can teleport once with a beam, that if he wanted, he could do it again?

Your logical reasoning would most likely point to yes. Which is why I feel it should stay in. With the turboed beam jump being reduced to as if turbo wasn't on, it won't be spammed nearly as much as it is now. No one, not even the person who is goku transformed will be able to use any means of getting away in time.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Actualy KidBuu dosent know it. As far as i know hes just damn fast ^^
Uhm... No... Just no... Kid Buu has instant transmission. If he were really that fast, Goku wouldn't stand a chance.

Super Moderator
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
While I disagree with your suggestion merely out of the fact that instant transmission can never really work, while maintaining balance. I have one of my own. Type your threads in Microsoft word first, and fix the words that get underlined in red. Your posts are generally very difficult to read.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant transmission would just be stupid as Goku already has enough as it is, the way it's been put in now is fair enough (ssj charge teleporting). It would be rather hard to implement too.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well i said theath goku and Pcell and Kid Buu they all have instant trasmnit what with theam will they have more teleport distance ?

Best answers
then if we keep in teleporting at least a higher drain on ki should be implemented considering the fact that he is doing 2 things at once

A) teleporting

B) keeping a charged beam in his hand while doing so

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The more you tele, the slower you get in 1.3. He wont be able to tele for long, and as Fire said, he wont be able to get away from your own beam since turbo no longer effects your speed when beamjumping.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well what about theam KidBuu and Pcell they will have to have someting special ?what ?
they all got instant trasmit leard from goku
What about theam ?
This r just a few questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom