Instant Transmission

Best answers
Well for quite some time people are giving themselves an advantage in there servers by making there pl really high (ex.20million to my 750,000) and they like to kill people with ease with yellow attacks and kame torpedos and scatter beams and especially spirit bomb and special beam cannon etc. So I was wondering could yall make like an instant transmission, not teleport but a teleport where you can disappear and reappear from a farther place away from the explosion

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant Transmission is implemented already, it's Goku's ability to teleport while charging an attack.

Best answers
no like remember in the buu saga when Buu was counting until he would attack goku and goku did instant transmission to teleport far away. Thats what i mean

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant Transmission will probably never be implemented. Every thread created to suggest this idea has been closed.

In earlier versions, beam spamming wasnt too much of a problem cause you could just tele away exremely quickly. Obviously they changed it, so teleporting away usually doesnt stop the explosion from damaging you.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Search next time, I just closed a thread about instant transmission like two days ago. Its also in the before you post thread. Its been suggested many many times in the past, and the team decided they dont want to implement it.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom