Instant Translocation

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here it is. But if you think it over powers Goku I might have some ideas for the others.

I.T Goku stops moving and you point your crosshair at an enemy or Dragonball you teleport to it Basic melee or pick it up then go back. It costs a little over half the Ki Bar. You use up the ki before you teleport to stop spamming.

Freiza
Telekenisis #2 If there is any thing like a tree or a dragonball or whatever near by it rushes above Freiza and becomes fireable. Maybe in his final form when it comes you can do the "Krillen Kill". Lift them up and maybe blow them up.
Costs about a 1/4 of your ki bar. The higher your PL the more stuff comes, the faster it comes and the farther it can come from.

Buu
Liquification attack. You become a liquid at swoop speed you lose 2HP per second. If you hit someone if they are 1/10 or less of your PL they burst instantly. If not a struggle begins. It also uses ki up quickly.

Cell
Note: His trans aura should be yellow like in the series.
Tail lunge. He shoots out his tails and if anything is in the way they get knocked back and damaged. Costs double Ki basic melee does.

Trunks
Flamethrower. Yes people suggest this alot. But it is aimable by moving the croshair. Costs Ki like Turbo+Fly does. Not a Beam cannot PS.

Any other ideas? Anybody?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks is already getting flamethrower

buus already gonna be pretty overpowered in 1.3 so we dont need any more attacks for him

id rather see frieza with deathwave instead of another telekinesis thing

I.T. is gonna way over power the already overpowered goku

Best answers
i like his goku things like this would me esf the best but evm better

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant Transmission is a no no.

I dont think Frieza will ever be able to lift a tree from the map and use it, but I guess eventually the telekinesis will pick up random things (instead of just the rock).

I don't like it.

I don't see the point.

Flamethrower is in 1.3.

Best answers
maby instant translocation could be like the sensu bean you cant attack with it on but are able to teleport without using ki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom