Instant transimison stupid

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be onest instant transmision was a stupid ideea for DBZ they could fight faster then the speed of light since Raditz after the fight with Frieza all of the z fights slud be faster then the speed of light how come instant transmition was faster then that ?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
because 299,792,458 meters per second is not instant.
Instant is instant.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Instant transmission is faster than light, If you remember Goku traveled to namek to get dende to become the guardian of the earth, now traveling at the speed of light, to get to our nearest Star would take about 4 or so years.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I believe he said something about "65 thousand miles a second".

Best answers
I always figured that even though they could move faster than the speed of light, didnt mean that they could keep doing that.

Atleast not with all the laws of physics still standing of course.
Anyway, what I think is that they moved faster than their eyes could see. So basically, that needn't be faster than light. Remember that DBZ exaggerates a few things. If we need to draw sense out of every minuscule thing, then we would start hating it.
For instance, if Frieza at form 2 has 1,000,000 PL. And say it got to 2 mil in form 3. By form 4 it would be say 3 million. Frieza says he was using only 1% of his true power. So that would mean his PL is 300,000,000!
See what I mean.

By "faster than light" they mean "faster than I can see".
By "he's so strong", they usually mean a bit stronger than me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Raditz could move at the speed of light... that was a frequently misinterpreted exagerration on Piccolo's part.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they destroy planets from fights, yet when piccolo sees vegetas crater from his sacrifice, that 100 meter crater, was the biggest he has ever seen -.-

in DBZ their power pretty much resets every saga.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atleast not with all the laws of physics still standing of course.
Since when do the laws of physics let you shoot a Kamehameha out of your hand palms?

For crying out loud, this is an anime, laws of physics don't apply here.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
:O You mean.... Dragon Ball Z ain't real? For the love of GOD!

Best answers
Since when do the laws of physics let you shoot a Kamehameha out of your hand palms?

For crying out loud, this is an anime, laws of physics don't apply here.
FYI: Animes also have particular rules.
Anime Physics

Sources said:
When a character gains the possession of a giant robot, they immediately know how to control it without prior training.
The main character is always small and wimpy-looking, only to hold a tremendous secret power usually explained to him by a wise old person.
When a character performs an attack, they MUST yell out it's name, therefore giving their opponent the obvious advantage of knowing what they're going to do, but never doing what they can do. If they don't yell out the name, it doesn't count because that's cheating.
The louder said character shouts the name of an attack, the more powerful that attack will be. (ex. Dragon Ball Z)
Internal monologues and/or long emotional conversations may never be interrupted, even if they take place in the middle of world-saving combats.
When in doubt, scream loudly and sacrifice yourself to have no effect on the enemy.
The main character always has the power to save their respective world.
The bad guy always dismisses the main character(s) as a minor annoyance, but never suspect them to have superpowers and might even go so far as to pass up the opportunity to kill or maim him/her on several occasions.
There will always be a samurai and/or ninja somewhere within the show.
If a male character has pink hair, he is either homosexual or bisexual. No other hair colors apply.
If a character's hair is hiding some disfiguring mark, laser beam, etc, no amount of force will move that characters hair until permitted.
You may not start pwning the bad guy until the cool music starts (ex. Naruto)
The more an enemy brags about easily owning the hero, the easier that enemy will be defeated.
Before the final showdown between the main character and the main villain, they must each stare at each other for at least 30+ minutes and review how they got where they are and what they are about to do (in case you missed the entire season). Meanwhile, the other minor characters stand patiently off to the side usually commenting on the two important characters.
The main character must always have some outrageously powerful ability that no one else has, but must never be able to control it.

Best answers
Those rules are only true in Shounen anime though... Expect in Gintama...

Best answers
instant transmission, is TELEPORTING, its not just moving fast, its literally teleporting, he was able to teleport cell to kai's planet, teleport to diff parts of the universe if he just thinks about where he wants to be. Moving fast, is totally different

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though the movies aren't canon, one of them showed what it's like for Goku when he uses instant transmission, and he was basically just running through hyperspace.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
instant transmission, is TELEPORTING, its not just moving fast, its literally teleporting, he was able to teleport cell to kai's planet, teleport to diff parts of the universe if he just thinks about where he wants to be. Moving fast, is totally different
He was able to "teleport" cell to the kai's planet, but if you remember when Goku showed up on earth and demonstrated the Instant transmission he also told you how fast the Instant transmission was.
Personally I think that the instant transmission like all techniques on dragon ball Z is only limited by the fighters strength.

Best answers
Exactly... Goku couldnt transmit himself to new Namek from the Kai planet.
Only Kibitoshen could.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly... Goku couldnt transmit himself to new Namek from the Kai planet.
Only Kibitoshen could.
Thats only cause Goku had no idea where to teleport himself to.

He can only teleport himself to somewhere he feels some sort of presentce. He cant just say I wana go to a deserted island and use Instant Transmition to get there. He has no idea where that is. ^^

As for moving faster than light. They never did that. They simply moved faster than eyes could see. That is not faster than light though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom