Instant move...

Best answers
Alright I searched and didn't find anything on this so I am guessing that I am in the clear.

Also, this suggestion has NOTHING to do with instant transmission.

I was thinking about DBZ the other day and I was thinking about all the times people like Goku or a "hero" saved the earth by pulling off an instantly charged (or pulled off really quickly) move. Like an example would be a Goku against someone and he sees a big bad attack coming at him and he yells "Kamehameha" really quickly and pulls a fully charged Kame outta his rear.

I believe this can be implemented into the game like so:

You would have another bar on your screen and we can doubth it the Adrenaline bar. Well if implemented it could be used like a limit break bar where you deal so much damage/recieve so much damage it fills up (slowly). You could also adjust it so it fills up over time. Like say 5 minutes or 3 minutes to fill it up. Anyways after it is filled up you would select an attack and press your adrenaline button and your guy will do the moves animation really quickly (and do the sound if you can find a quick enough one). The Ki costs for all the moves would be the same just they would be fired instantly.

Now the way I have it set up here keeps you from getting move spammed. Also this will not work with the sprirt bomb. That would just be plain cheap and unrealistic. Also please note that this works for EVERY character.

Anyways there is my idea. I would like to hear your guys opinions on it.

Best answers
every 3-5 min. someone spams off a shot... That would suck. I suggest that the adrenaline bar can be filled up, but slowly. and if you die, Your adrenaline bar is back to 0. that means, for it to be filled up, you have to be more careful and the only thing that should damage you are the weak attacks (or if you've gotta bunch of senzu beans.) In fact, if this (slow filling adrenaline bar) is implemented, I don't think ki loss for shooting the beam is needed at all! Its kind of like, a lucky one time shot.

Best answers
limit break bars should fill up very slowly (like 15-20mins to fill) as they always do. Normally they fill faster if you get hit more. So it helps people that are losing the most but winners also get to use it, just not as often.

this is another example of why limit/emotion/anger bar should be added to the game. it allows so many more features to be added to the game it is not funny.

This is just another featured use of the limit break bar idea, so I agree with this idea. It would have to be so that it cannot be spammed however, which the limit break bar is not designed to be. (Not designed to be spammed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom