Installing Help

Best answers
Hey guys i'm having problems installing esf on my computer. Well it seems that my install button is greyed out. Now i have searched the forums and have run half life once (acutally played the begining for alittle while since it still a good game) and i still can't get the install button to work for me because its still greyed out. My half life one came with my half life 2 game plus steam, counter strike, lost coast and all that fun stuff. Plus the directory keeps wanting to install to c:programfiles/halflife so does that mean it doesn't even see my steam directory any help would be much appreciated.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would that Half Life 1 you are refering to mean Half Life source?

Best answers
yes i beleive so, it came in a half life 2 pakage and i run half life 1 and 2 using steam application on my computer

Best answers
ya it says half life source on the back of the box, i'm guessing thats bad

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF does not work with teh source engine. Since it was designed for the HL1 engine (wich is similar to Quake 2 engine).

So thats your problem right there.

PS you can edit your posts ;)

Best answers
ok, i guess since i have half life source its not going to run for me. kindof sucks because i couldn't find my old half life and i bought this one just to play esf. Thank you to the person who tried to help me out i do apprecaiate your time. Does anyone know if half life source will ever be supported by esf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom