Installer help

Best answers
ok I've serched the forums and i am unable to find the answer to my problem

Ok when ever i goto install 1.2B it stars off good and when ever it gets to 'Gamestart.mp3' it tells me hy HDD iz full buit i got 14GB left so i check the media folder for which it goes into and it turns out the installer make the folder 'Read-only'. Is that wat the 1.2.1 patch is supossed to fix or wat?

Any help would be g8

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not realy moastly the gamestart.mp3 blocks the installer nut i never heard of it making that

try using a difrent instaler for 1.2

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like you are not an admin on your computer. Only admin can install stuff like that if I remember correctly.

No 1.2.1 is an upgrade to the mod. Not an upgrade to the files.

Best answers
Yep me donwloadin the diff installer and yes i am the admin of the computer

Best answers
your paging file is to small go to my computer right click properties, advanced, performance aka virtual memory settings, then in there go to advanced, and change the virtual memory paging file to 1000-2000 mb on your main master drive. do not set any slave drives to use virtual memory as it is not needed. so if your master drive is C set the C drive to 1000 paging file. this should help you in all your games. it speeds up everything big time.

:p

Best answers
It's on the ESF site last time i checked.

Best answers
I have almost the same problem as creep 2005, but my computer doesnt show any error messages, nothing. Nothing happens. it just get stuck, nothing else... and thats very cruel to me, 'cause I have tried to download this damn game now for 4 times, and now when i get it fully Downloaded, it dont even install himself! :D and Im loosing my nerves, please help, someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom