Installed ECX RC2 and ECX Big Pack, but having problems

Best answers
OK. I had everything working the way i liked on my other computer, but then I built my own, which is better and I'm having some problems. I have all the characters, but the transformations aren't working correct. I cannot get vegeta to majin vegeta by transformation, only in the moves, and I cannot get goku to kid goku. My power levels are where they should be and everything, but I am really confused on why things are working. Did the install not install fully. I put them in the correct folder, which is. C/programs/steam/steamapps/user/half-life. I'm using a valid copy of half-life and everything else is legit, using steam and everything, so I don't know what could be wrong. Does it just take time? Any help would be much appreciated.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if you want to be kid goku you need 10 or less HP then wish from shenron Moon and her you go just press Z button :p

Best answers
Yes, I already know that. I've done it before, but it's not working this time around. I know exactly how to do everything.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you need PL about 15 million... and what version do you use? you need BIG PACK 8.4

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

By MADMAN

for goku,s transformation,s.

1.200.000PL false ssj meaning a kaioken affect with black ssj hair.
1.900.000PL ssj. meaning the legend has been born
6.500.000PL ssj2.wow ascended ssj
22.000.000 to 25.000.000PL ssj3. a transformation that took nearly 10 mins in the show
Now to get kid goku
first of you need 12.000.000PL normal goku then you need 10 to 20 HP to go kid goku base form.
To go ssj3 with kid goku base form get 15.000.000PL that will get you all the way to ssj3.
Now for the ssj4 transformation for goku when you get kid goku to ssj3 Collect Dragonballs and summon shenron then select moon wish
Then press Ascend to go through the ssj4 transformation. thats all for goku

Vegeta,s Transformation,s

ssj1 2.000.000 well at least he managed to do it
ussj 5.500.000 after training with trunks he suppased ssj
ssj2 6.500.000 same as ussj minus the loss of speed he reagins his power and speed
majin 15.000.000 the dark prince returnes
majin ssj 25.000.000 ok this was just plain addition for blacklotus

to go vegeta ssj4 you first need to get to gt form vegeta by getting 10HP or less then getting 12.000.000PL to go gt form vegeta
then get 15.000.000PL wish for moon then ascend to trigger ssj4 vegeta,s transformation to to ssj4 at long last he as asceneded

Best answers
hey andrius830 and Vampyrion, i have discoved one thing,that if in kid goku ssj3 form we should have 300,000,000 pl to transform directly to ssj4 without moon and in case of vegeta-ts gt should have 50,000,000 pl tranform directly to ssj4 without moon!

Last edited:
Best answers
Like I said, everything is where it should be. I have way beyond the PL needed, around 25mil at normal Goku. I have Big Pack 8.4 and ESF 1.2.3.

Best answers
I have the same problem as Vampyrion. I think I installed both files correctly. The main screen of the game changes to a new screen with Super Saiyan Vegeta. I get the character selection screen with like 32 or 33 characters when starting up the game. But I can never go beyond SSJ3 for Goku...And I can't turn into kid Goku either. I did everything from turning super to getting below 15 HP. When I try to turn into kid Goku, he just transforms to SSJ. I don't know what's going on.

Best answers
Nevermind! I figured it out. When you press the ascend button, it seems like nothing happens or as if the game doesn't even see you pressing it. This whole time I was pressing it repetitively and that is why I only transformed to SSJ. What I did to turn into Kid Goku was I HELD DOWN the ascend button and voila, it happened. It's pretty much gravy from then on. I hope this helps Vampyrion and anyone else who's having trouble getting to SSJ4.

Best answers
I still couldn't get it to work, so I just copied the files from my other computer, which everything worked and pasted them on this computer, now everything works. I don't get why it didn't work for me. Sometimes it does that when I try playing and fixes itself later on, which is weird, but thanks all for the advice.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Very good,a happy ending.

I've had other problems but now they're solved too.

The problem problem was related to Big Pack... I tried to fuse on a dedicated server created for me and a friend of mine, and it just showed me an error and exited the game.

I tried to fuse to Gogeta SSJ4 and I was Goku ssj4 at about 140 mil. I pressed the keys correctly and after that bum!. It exited.

Hope someone knows why it happened.

I have HL1 on Steam as Grega already knows and ESF+ ECX RC2 + Big Pack 8.4

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it may have been that when you installed ECX RC2 or Big Pack, you must've set one of them in the wrong path. ECX and Big Pack needs the almost same path but one of them need to be installed in the esf folder and one in the half life folder(dont remember wich) and creating a esf folder inside the esf folder making steam\steamapps\nick\half-life\esf\esf
and resulting big pack to not function. it happened to me once

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom