Installation Problem

Best answers
I downloaded the full install of version 1.2.3 and I opened the installer only to find that the install button will not function to activate the actual installation process after opening the installer. The friend I brought with me here has the same problem. Is there anything I can do?

Best answers
i believe they must have used an installer that has run out of time, this has happened to me, and i downloaded it 3 weeks ago and the installer worked for me, but as far as i can gather it has expired, were probably gona have to wait for a new install to be compiled or something.

Best answers
I am having this same exact problem. How long until you think they add a new installation compiler?

Best answers
If it's run out of time, does that mean that a new update for ESF is due soon?

Best answers
I'm having that stupid installation problem right now....im just gonna go ahead and dowbload the 1.2.3 FULL installer and hope to eck that works...if it doesnt im going to flip! That's their most recent one so it better work!!! ;(

Best answers
I would hope....the only RECENT update i've seen so far is v1.2.3FULL.exe!!!!!! That better work or i'm going to lose my sanity and throw a chair at something...i hate it when stupid crap like this happens.....stupid timeouts...

Best answers
I downloaded the full exe when I was getting these problems. That was the reason I was posting. Looks like you might be SOL.

Best answers
God damnit...this sux...stupid compilers...u'd think they would update it every month.....hrm

Best answers
sorry before i was brief, what i meant by its "run out of time", is that the liscence that ESF probably had to buy with their instal tool compiler has probably run out, meaning all the files they made with it will no longer work as it has reached its expiration date, sort of lice a trial if you get me.

Those of you who played DragonModZ will have heard of this before with the original release of DMZ 1.7

It really depends on if the team pick up on this "hint hint". But im also waiting for them to compile a new EXE or for somebody to rip their esf folder and provide us with a download....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom