Install Problems

Best answers
Installation of 1.1 keeps crashing at checking for previous installed components, I've uninstalled beta 1.0, installed it, then uninstalled it again, any ideas, thanks for any thoughts.

Best answers
ok i know u have 1.1 but same rules apply k

1. Goto My computer or where ever ur control panels folder is.

2. Then when ur in control panel you go to add remove programs.

3. Search in the list for esf beta 1.0 and remove that k.

4. Now install 1.1

I have no idea why this happens it even is there if uninstall it try this and u can probaly get it to work k.

Best answers
Did as you suggested, still freezes everytime at searching for previous components, trying to redownload and try again, but now I've hit all the traffic hehe, any other suggestions?

Best answers
be patient!

the first time i run it it was not responding! so i force-closed it.

the second time i gave it some time .. and it worked

just be patient.

Best answers
I've force closed it a couple of dozen times and restarted my computer 4 times, please don't accuse me of being impatient.

Best answers
My way works if thats the problem ur having and his way works also so any1 having probs can veiw this thread it should be stickfied!

and ive waited 15 minutes before on some installers dude be more paitent and if it says not responding in the task manager it will kick back up jus wait dude!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does it actualy crash as in comes up with an error?

or does it just stop doing anything

Best answers
It switches to [Not Responding] and freezes, it doesn't crash and give me an error message.

Best answers
DUDE JUS WAIT AND IT WILL KICK BACK ON ARRGGGGH IM SORRY BUT WE'VE TOLD U LIKE 3 Times!

Best answers
when i say be patient, i mean leave it to work on its own, without you watching over it every second .. clicking ctr+alt+delete and trying to switch applications and find the installer gone all white!! leave it alone for sometime!!! go do something else while it sorts out itself. give it ATLEAST five minutes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its not crashing its just doing stuff and ur being impaitent

Best answers
Its working now, I had no idea a program could actually come out of [Not Responding], I thought that meant it was crashed for good, thank you all very much for your help and patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom