instALL LIST

Best answers
COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO INSTALL PROPERLY ESF BECAUSE WHEN I INSTALL IT THERE ARE NO DRAGONBALLS AND WHEN THERE ARE DRAGONBALLZ I CAN'T CALL THE DRAGON AND WISH MY WISHES!

Best answers
ALL CAPS IS FUN!!!1111!! Capture the DragonBall mode is experimental and doesn't always work. The dragonballs are only located on certain maps. I think that ESF Riverside or whatever it's called has the dragonballs on it if you make a server and make sure you select CTDB(experimental) mode and a map that has the dragonballs on it. Use the search on this website or look at the stickies for more info.

From Synth's FAQ's
I can't find the dragon balls!
The dragon balls only appear on certain maps, and only under the correct game setting (CTDB mode).

How do I call / use the dragon?
To call the dragon in-game, you first must collect all 7 dragonballs to one location and when they start glowing, point at them from closeby and press your USE key (which is b by default). Once you have called the dragon, use the mouse to click on one of the 3 options. [Please note that CTDB (Capture The Dragon Balls) mode is still in it's experimental stages in this mod. It will be perfected after the team has finished working on other aspects of the game. Also, to play in the CTDB mode, the host of the server must have the server running with the CTDB mode option in *Create Game > Advanced*.]

What do the wishes do?
Strength gives you more PL, Immortality makes you invincible for a certain period of time, and Friendship increases your wish points in the score for games played on the basis of which team has more wish points.

Why doesn't CTDB mode work for me?
CTDB mode is still in it's experimental stages, and is very buggy.

Also I searched the forum's and here's a picture of what you should do to get into the CTDB mode.

And Here's a map that is CTDB friendly. http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=21636

Best answers
10x man! could you give me an info how to install the game because i have sume bugs.I'd be very greatful if you tell me ! :D

Best answers
no no no i know how to instal ESF but i am asking how to install EVM in the ESF

Best answers
EVM is not supported on these forums. Refer to their website and this sticky for more info. The sticky has their website in it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Kasey - Holy ****, when did you become a mod?

@ phxa - If you want the step-by-step, drop me a PM and I'll tell ya where to download, and how to install it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom