Install Baby Vegeta

Best answers
I have downloaded the pack baby vegeta pack, but only the bot Vegeta shows the baby vegeta, i try to choose vegeta training and the other vegeta, i don't see the baby vegeta..

i have installed on esf/models/players

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to replace Vegeta.mdl with the Bebi model.

Best answers
i replace but only show to the bot the Bebi, I have Armor vegeta and Vegeta training suit, nothing of two vegetas show the bebi oozaru, and the vegeta from bot show the vegeta oozaru.

---------- Double Post below was added at - 01:12 AM has been merged with this post created - 01:10 AM at ----------

i replace but only show to the bot the Bebi, I have Armor vegeta and Vegeta training suit, nothing of two vegetas show the bebi vegeta, and the vegeta from bot show the vegeta baby.

See: by two vegetas don't show the baby vegeta form, and the bot Vegeta show normal.

Obs: the bot deault vegeta go with bebi vegeta, but the two vegetas what i have not. And the bebi vegeta don't show in list

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats cause the pack is made for ESF and not ECX.

The bots use the models that are standard for ESF, while you as the player only get to choose what is part of ECX. In other words you need to replace the ECX files in order to actually use the model you downloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom