Inspired by the Ginyu .

Best answers
Well yeah, I was browsing the front page when I came across that ginyu in the news . So I kind of wanted to do my own and release it , yes for esf so don't ask that >_> . I'll jut get turks aprooval since it's his model , anyways wip :

Ow yeah, a few things to say . I made the lips blue because It felt more dbzish consitering frieza had some too, just had to . The ears aren't started yet, and the body will be done shortly after the head . I'd anticipate tomorrow . I just got my max working, yay :/ .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the chin and bottom part of the head needs to be fixed up, look sharp :O
btw, ginyu had normal lips like goku and the saiyans etc. He didnt have lips like frieza or kiwi or mr popo or dodoria :O

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Change the lips and the color of his eyes, should be red.
And something about his ears is bugging me.

But i like it, good job.

Best answers
Sorrow said:
The ears aren't started yet
You really need to get that chin fixed. I t tucks up, it doesn't sag down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorrow said:
The ears aren't started yet, and the body will be done shortly after the head . I'd anticipate tomorrow . I just got my max working, yay :/ .
Thats why the ears are messed up SeventehIX

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, i see, well, i agree about the chin.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there a whole in the head?
it atleast look like it, here is a sample:

Best answers
Aye, That whole just needs a vertex wield , it's a skinmap error . I'll fix the chins when I get back home , also will post a updated version with all the fixups (including some of the body wip) . Thanks for the feedback :) .

Ow yeah, and a little drawover on the chin ? I kind of don't know if I know what you mean about the chins ?

Best answers
Looks good godhand, all I can say is you may wanna give him a grin with normal lips, or show a bit of his teeth in an evil smile or something. But besides that it looks pretty good, and if your fixing whateverone else said then I have nothing more to crit on :D

Best answers
Yes, I think I will colpletly finish it and then start doing the touch ups . Will be done soon if I work fast .
BTW; just a slight update , changed the mouth and added ears + some of the body skins (I can see the arm error , don't worry , will be fixed)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope the face is messed up i think this is like the little black sheep of all you're creations until now this can still change tho :p ( hope it dous)

Best answers
Ears are kind of pointy, almost looks like a elf. You also might want to lower the mouth (lips etc) just a bit.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I thinkt he mouth position and point ears as well as the chin problems spawn from the model not the skin,a nd well nothing Sorrow can do about that, he is only a skinner, Turk did the modeling about 2 years ago XD. Anyway nice work so far, I already told u my crits on MSN tho, so DO THEM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the strong definitions you have going, they really come out well. My main beef with the model is you need to accentuate the cheeks more, so they really stand out, aswell his pupils should be smaller. By law because he is an evil character he should have small pupils, the smaller you make them, the more evil he becomes.

Overall though the lips are really creeping me... take a look here for some good ideas on how to do the lips. Yours kinda look like untwizled twizlers laid side by side... Keep it up though. Looking great.

Best answers
Thanks a bunch people :) , Updates comming up soon.
Allright, I changed some of the head before going further , How's this ? (Keep in mind I only am doing the skin).

NOTE: I will be fixing the bloodvain part, and also try to fix that model error on the top of his head, and also the shading on his sides will be reduced too .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is loads better :D but i think the eyes are a little low tho ( maybe thats just me )

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i toled you on msn, it's awesome, lips are much better now, keep it up man :smile:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
great update keep going I want to see you finish this skin!

PRJ

Best answers
It looks nice! but is there anyhow you can change the ears too not look elf-ish :/?

Best answers
PRJ said:
It looks nice! but is there anyhow you can change the ears too not look elf-ish :/?
I'm sorry I don't model. And Eclipse, it will be rare :p , but it will happend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom