inspired by SMO and DK Va$H!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Please don´t kill me...

em... the connection between arm and body looks like that:

I thought I will add effects like that:

I think you know why I made it like that...

Here another effect to explain you better what i mean

The model isn´t done! I have to make any connection- methode for his legs!
And I will also add some details I think! And maybe give him a weapon!

Model is for personal use...
Maybe i will release it laaaaaatttter for any mod, if the people like the model (if "YOU" like it^^), but I don´t really know :)

And... you will maybe think that the model isn´t really smooth, if you know what i mean... it looks like I just add him the details but didn´t connect the details together, but I connect them! that´s why the polycount is so high! The both arms have more than 1500 polys! The finger are also very detailed.... blablalbaa... i talk to much i know...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smo will have ur head for this, you know that.

It looks ok, but still again you copied someone else's idea, wich is a no no.

Best answers
Dk Vash?! Does he play counterstrike, that is my friend Carl's name when he plays, but he is a total liar, I don't know why I called him my friend he is such a ******.

Best answers
There are many cs ppl with name Vash hundreds
On Topic good but sme1 elses idea and body too small

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do hafta ask,

where the hell are the other 2000 polys?, that looks like its around 600-700 polys, but yet its damn near 3000,

did you accidentally duplicate the model a few times?,

or did you not delete all the unused faces, i just dont see how that is 3000 polys,

Best answers
^^ above :

Idunno, i think it might be teh fingers? o_O

Bolteh2

B
.. nuttzy, he made like 4-6 highpoly spheres (yes sphere, not geosphere) so i bet there are like 150 in each of them (maybe 100) so -> 600 polies go to there..
other stuff i can say is, kreshi never knew how to keep models within limits... everbody can make a model with 5000 polies.. but try to make a -> good <- model with 800-900 polies (maybe 1000)

like i said in sos, i now officialy hate you 100% you unoriginal piece of stylecopying b***ard

Best answers
its weird to think that people use that sphere method to make models, i tried it before and polly by polly is so much easier and u have much more control. hmm the only thing i see that u have done good is being inspired by smo, i used to try and clone his models before in my stages when i was learning to model , i remember i remade the mesh of his ssj2 world tournament saga gohan like 20 times using his final release picture of the model as a guide, it gave me a real good understanding of how to make a clean mesh with a good ammout of pollys to make up certain parts and how to shape them nicely. but if you are going to do this give smo full credit if u show anyone ur work, the only person that saw any of mine was smo himself and it was just my 3rd remake or something like that.

edit: wow i didnt notice that it was kreshi, i just saw the pictures and posted a reply, i guess all that stuff of me saying that u should give credit to smo if u try and copy some of his stuff if u show it to anyone was just a waste of my time then. but at least youve taken the next step now by not trying to copletely clone smos models.

Best answers
nuttzy said:
i do hafta ask,

where the hell are the other 2000 polys?, that looks like its around 600-700 polys, but yet its damn near 3000,

did you accidentally duplicate the model a few times?,

or did you not delete all the unused faces, i just dont see how that is 3000 polys,

em... I don´t think so, look self:

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.freewebs.com/kreshi/robotech.msz">
</object>

S-Bolt-- said:
.. nuttzy, he made like 4-6 highpoly spheres (yes sphere, not geosphere) so i bet there are like 150 in each of them (maybe 100) so -> 600 polies go to there..
other stuff i can say is, kreshi never knew how to keep models within limits... everbody can make a model with 5000 polies.. but try to make a -> good <- model with 800-900 polies (maybe 1000)

like i said in sos, i now officialy hate you 100% you unoriginal piece of stylecopying b***ard

eaz135 said:
its weird to think that people use that sphere method to make models, i tried it before and polly by polly is so much easier and u have much more control. hmm the only thing i see that u have done good is being inspired by smo, i used to try and clone his models before in my stages when i was learning to model , i remember i remade the mesh of his ssj2 world tournament saga gohan like 20 times using his final release picture of the model as a guide, it gave me a real good understanding of how to make a clean mesh with a good ammout of pollys to make up certain parts and how to shape them nicely. but if you are going to do this give smo full credit if u show anyone ur work, the only person that saw any of mine was smo himself and it was just my 3rd remake or something like that.

edit: wow i didnt notice that it was kreshi, i just saw the pictures and posted a reply, i guess all that stuff of me saying that u should give credit to smo if u try and copy some of his stuff if u show it to anyone was just a waste of my time then. but at least youve taken the next step now by not trying to copletely clone smos models.

Please tell me, what have I copy?????
SMO made a Robotech model or whatever, and I get inspired of the Robo- modelling- ****!!! And what have this model to do with SMOs model??? I made this model of my fantasy guys! That´s not any Terminator- prototyp or whatever! This is my fantasy!
S-Bolt, tell me 1 reason why you hate me 100% now???
I didn´t copy SMOs model or use it as a Ref, or look at it! I just got inspired to make a Robot- model!! If you hate me because SMO did a Robotech- thing and I did any Fantasy Robot without using any refs or looking at pics, you must hate all people which make DBZ models, because SMO also do DBZ models! That means they are copieing SMO, or getting inspired by SMO or of YOU or of whoever!!! If we have to do like your mind is, we wouldn´t be allowed to make any DBZ model any more! And all the other people which made after SMO a robot are *******s because they made also robots! And SMO must also be a ******* because he got inspired from other people to make a Robotech model! And if someone other would make same model as him, he would be the biggest ******* because he copy SMO!

WTF are you talking about S-Bolt???????
Are you really so stupid???
I don´t know how you really are, but if you talk in real life so much S- H- I- T like here, you must have much enemies and no friends!

You act like SMO is the only one who do Roboter models! And if "Any Person" would do a DBZ model, and 3 days later "any other Person" do another DBZ model or another ANIME- model or the same model, you would say: "I hate you, because you do also a DBZ model, or same model, or any anime- model!!!"

You really think SMO is the only person who do model! Just because he did a Roboter model, "I am not anymore allowed to also do a roboter model????"

And the funniest thing is, I DID A FANTASY ROBOT MODEL and he did a Robotech model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you hate me because that..................

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that my english is bad, but I am 100% sure you know what I mean!

Your answer will now be like that:" Why can´t you let SMOs stuff alone?! Why do you always hount him and his models?" or whatever you will said...

So: SMO isn´t the only one Person in this WORLD who do roboter models or DBZ models, so let me also do Roboter models and DBZ models!! I maybe like ROBOTER models and DBZ MODELS!!! SO LET ME LIKE THEM!!!

Hating me because I like same thing as SMO!!!
And why do you always protect your SMO????
Are you ***??? (that is meaned earnestly, and souldn´t be an attack against you!)

EDIT: I didnt do any sphere method to make this model!!!! The model have 4 spheres, but just for the arm connections! And the model is almost poly by poly :smile:

And that´s my first roboter model :smile:

Bolteh2

B
you said it urself, "omg dont kill me now"... so u know that u did something wrong.. get ur own fantasy, always loking at what other ppl do, trying to be like other ppl

im not saying you cant make anymore models because some1 else made it to, but u always go and follow smos footsteps, thats whats frigging bugging me, ur not even trying to learn stuff... u just look at others, without trying to improve you stuff..

btw, flaming me isnt a good move

oh and: why does smos model look more detailled than urs? it has 1000 polies less than urs, but yet he managed to get more detail... just think about this... you think u know how to do all that stuff, but actually you know shiat about decent low-mid poly modelling, always wasting 1000s of polies with useless stuff

Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
you said it urself, "omg dont kill me now"... so u know that u did something wrong.. get ur own fantasy, always loking at what other ppl do, trying to be like other ppl

im not saying you cant make anymore models because some1 else made it to, but u always go and follow smos footsteps, thats whats frigging bugging me, ur not even trying to learn stuff... u just look at others, without trying to improve you stuff..

btw, flaming me isnt a good move

oh and: why does smos model look more detailled than urs? it has 1000 polies less than urs, but yet he managed to get more detail... just think about this... you think u know how to do all that stuff, but actually you know shiat about decent low-mid poly modelling, always wasting 1000s of polies with useless stuff

Please tell me what is useless (polies) on the model? o_O
And I said please don´t kill me, because I know that I do also a Roboter model ~1 week after SMO, and I knowed that you will over- react like that :smile:

And I never said I can do everything! And I don´t know why SMOs models are less polies and more detailed! Maybe this is SMOs technik or skill that make him much better than me ;/

And the polycount hang out of the model "the person" is doing!

This models isn´t SMOs Robotech model, and that means you can´t compare it to his model and the details of his model!

Bolteh2

B
k u wanna know?

here look at this..

this has same effect and has 6 polies less ... and it wont **** up if you animate it, as long as you dont mahe those parts deformable (like knees)

Attachments

Best answers
OK, they are some useless polys, but not like your example in your pic...
And what´s wrong with his shoulder- shoulder connection? I think you meanded this with your example to show me how it´s right, but there is a hole (consist of an reverse spere, looool^^) in the body- chest part (if you know what i mean)!!! And I can´t just fill the hole with 2 faces! I put the hole (reverse sphere) in a square, and if i would fill it with the 2 polys like you said, The hole is useless! But I wanted the hole! :smile:

Here a pic to explain you what I mean:

em... And I first make the model and later fix the useless polys...

And I don´t think that I can save more than 100- 200 polys...

And the polycount was unimportant for me when I made the model, because I never thought I will show anybody the model, or whatever....

And some details I modeled can easily be skinned, but if they are modeled they look better and are easilier to skin =)

And nothing is done on the model and will never be, because that´s just an fantasy model of me and it´s looking very bad!
I did the model very fast how everybody can see I think :smile:

I made it as an exercise, and never for a mod or much hard crit, because I won´t follow the crit on this model, because it´s just for practise! :smile:

That means-----> I will make any Robot- model, but I don´t know which robot model and I dont´know when I will make it (if i make any^^)

And the don´t kill me I have said, that don´t just mean that SMO, you and the others shouldn´t kill me, because I did a robot model! That also means that you shouldn´t kill me with crits! :smile:

Bolteh2

B
delete those 4 spheres and add a lowed poly sphere (1 SPHERE) that would save 200 polies

for the rest im ****ing sure that all the other polies went to the places i said

the spheres have 96 polies each, so multiply that with 4 (4 spheres) and you get 384... 384 for the joints of the arms only ... just make a sphere with like 6 sides and4 stacks or sumthing.. would save alot of polies

and remove the hole, nobody will see that and detail like that only needs to be in extremely highpoly modelling

Best answers
... and again kreshi get's attention from ya all ppl ... ^^

don't you think this is why he copies styles and ideas from better ppl, i mean being noticed must be sum massive honor for him :p well kreshi, i don't wanna flame you but i've been watching sos and esf for a longer time now and i have to admit smo has a reason for hating you. woulda be nice to see sumthin original from you coz it aint that you dont have any talent but you wont get far copying other ppl's models ...

hmm what to say else ? ah yes sum critz to avoid a warning ;)

ok like bolt said, get the damn geo spheres in, i mean a plain 3 patch geosphere would reduce your polycount significantly ... and yeah you have to add sum more detail on the upper arms and on the head i think.

my c&c so far ...

lil EDIT: just browsed around a lil and see what ive found (dunno if you use win 95 ^^ )

*gives present*:

*is waiting for a "thank you"*

@ mods: sry had to do that :laff:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Bolteh said:

Even though he "supposedly" copied a model, that does not give you the right to flame him he even said he was "inspired" by smo which should give him re-assurance for giving "credit."

Now, let's get to the topic now. :)

Best answers
Goku SSJ said:
... and again kreshi get's attention from ya all ppl ... ^^

don't you think this is why he copies styles and ideas from better ppl, i mean being noticed must be sum massive honor for him :p well kreshi, i don't wanna flame you but i've been watching sos and esf for a longer time now and i have to admit smo has a reason for hating you. woulda be nice to see sumthin original from you coz it aint that you dont have any talent but you wont get far copying other ppl's models ...

hmm what to say else ? ah yes sum critz to avoid a warning ;)

ok like bolt said, get the damn geo spheres in, i mean a plain 3 patch geosphere would reduce your polycount significantly ... and yeah you have to add sum more detail on the upper arms and on the head i think.

my c&c so far ...

lil EDIT: just browsed around a lil and see what ive found (dunno if you use win 95 ^^ )

*gives present*:

*is waiting for a "thank you"*

@ mods: sry had to do that :laff:

What did I copy?
Are you stupid? How can I copy a style??????
I got inspired of Roboter models that´s all!
WTF have inspired to do with copying???

And my Li Shenlong for example.... what did I copy from SMO or any other guy/ girl????

For real, are you so stupid?

especialy for you: Coppying= using someones flat-shaded model- pic as ref and remodel his model exactly or "like" his model!

NOW please tell me what did I copy of SMO??????????????????????
I just copied 1 time in my life his Gogeta (and that wasen´t really a copy, because I did totaly bad and other polyflow) and now the whole world hate me and think that every model of me is copied of SMO?!!!!!!!! WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!1
What´s the problem you all have? Just because SMO made a roboter model and I do too, because I liked Roboter models?????

Sorry to **** you up for making a roboter model which have nothing to do with any other model! And sorry that I liked/ like SMOs Roboter model and got inspired of roboter- modeling!

Really big Sooooooooorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy for do a MODEL of my FANTASY!!!!!!

I am sooooooooo soorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ****ing mother****er ***!

Sorry for flaming you all guys! Can someone close this **** thread now please?

And if someone want to make a model, he have to ask SMO for giving you credits because you did a model!!!! That means you copy his style!!! You will be hated if you do a model and don´t give credits to SMO!!!! Never forgett to give credits to him!!!!!!

No matter what you make, give credits to SMO if you won´t to be hated or warned/ banned ...............................

------------> GIVE ALWAYS CREDITS TO SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Kreshi said:
What did I copy?
Are you stupid? ...

For real, are you so stupid? ...

You ****ing mother****er ***! ...
hmmm, ill just smirk on this ... i think the warning for this will follow ... didn't provocate you to that :p ...

Bolteh2

B
ok closed, and have a nice warning both of you, goku foro provocing flame and kreshi for running in that trap of goku (thus warning for flaming to you kreshi)

closed on request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom