Best answers
Just not a good idea, should have made something kewler..
But it's not bad.

Best answers
This is my first model made from scratch not using other parts of models (except my own SSJ Hair). This is like an exercise for me as was the Vegeta having a giant ***** was an exercise for me to learn animating. I have this pic of it, but I had to censor it to remain child friendly and avoid ban:

Everyone learns, and this is my process of learning. So if you have something more precisely then
something kewler
just tell me so I can learn, but such statements like yours don't help me. After having learned enough I'll move on to new things, perhaps even another mod cause I can't imagine of more things to model for ESF.

Best answers
Dude just change his black spots into yellow ones, that would look badass.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sin Goku
This is my first model made from scratch not using other parts of models (except my own SSJ Hair). This is like an exercise for me as was the Vegeta having a giant ***** was an exercise for me to learn animating. I have this pic of it, but I had to censor it to remain child friendly and avoid ban:

Everyone learns, and this is my process of learning. So if you have something more precisely then

just tell me so I can learn, but such statements like yours don't help me. After having learned enough I'll move on to new things, perhaps even another mod cause I can't imagine of more things to model for ESF.

::cough:: h0m0 ::cough::

Best answers
::cough:: h0m0 ::cough::
I see this as an insult in the way you used it. And I don't want to know what would happen if you knew the chargeup animation....:devgrin: But to make it clear: My friend wanted this as payment for a programm he had written for me that fixes the 18.smd bug in qc files.
@topic: Better?

:QUESTION: Custom sounds, anyone?

Best answers
Customs sounds would be cool.... I have a Moo sound on my computer, but it's only like.... 1 second long. I have a suggestion though... make the tail get miniature SSJ hair when he transforms... and make sure atleast ONE of the attacks shoots from the utters...

Best answers
I could make the genbeam, gallic and ff to come from the utter. All or none. But then I'll have to do new anims again *sigh*. Ah won't be much more work than the Penis-Final-Flash so I'll try.

Best answers
Well, after "charging" up the FF by "using" the hands on a "special" location of the body (child friendly enough?) the FF sprites come from the end of the Penis. This looks very funny. But don't ask me to release it in a thread.
@topic: What animations should I make for the beam charging on my cows?

Best answers
Just use the animation you used for the penis model... except use both hands... and make it alternate udders if you can do that... lol, I think that would be cool if you could get it in-game

**EDIT** BTW, your PM box is full... I bet you can guess what I was going to ask tho

Best answers
I'm sorry but using different utters for different attacks isn't possible for Vegeta. The animations can be done quick, but: I need a genbeam, gallic and ff animation, and they should be different lookin. So I need more!
[offtopic on] [TADAAA 100 posts, yay!] [offtopic off]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cutom sounds.. u know aim? it has a cow sound as a reminder when your watching someone, use it.

Best answers
ya, that's the cow sound I was saying I have. But it's not very long, and there's only 1 of it... Just get get a cheap mic and a cheap recording program and make your own sounds... it's what I'm going to do for my JTHM model if anyone will ever animate it for me... hey, you're an animator, when you're done with your current projects, can you help me please?

Best answers
Well, when I've finished the cow (I got CoolEdit2000 and a headset for NS plaing) and after finishing your *special" Vegeta Version ;) (I'll have to redo those anims DOOOH) I'd be pleased to help you, but don't expect it to be perfect, I'll just do my best.

Best answers
I've never heard of this Betty or the other one. What are they? pics?

Best answers
nice "cow" model, i never thought to say that ever, well the fact is that its enough to change cows spots´it's no use modeling some fur on a cow, it's futile, well nice model anyway, put then link when its finish i wanna play with it.

Best answers
i love it amazing and also could you send me the penis vegeta model to my email??!?!? please that would be so funny. send to [email protected]

V'

Best answers
hey I know, use the sounds from B&W. Or better yet search on google. You can find almost anything on google.I also like this model, its original and it could have more of them. I imagine a chicken and stuff fighting a dog while a cow charges a kamewave.This is going on until a wolf charges a deathball and kills all of the people on the map.Hah I LOVE IT!

[J]

Best answers
and then vegeta final penis flashes everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom