Best answers
Just a suggestion, if you havent already, are u gonna make the ki balls come out of the utters?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My comment is from a movie named Kung Pow, the villain, Betty, has a cow that has a matrix style fight with the hero. Needless to say, it made me instantly laugh.

Best answers
ROFL@Cheesumba That movie is great

(on-topic) I have a friend who can make cow sounds with his tuba. so if you want I could try to get some sound effects for you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh... kung pow.. that was one crazy movie.. he attacked with beavers goddamit ^_^
anyways... i think this sucker needs some sprites f00! you know who to ask

Best answers
@knox: Yes, it IS that long. And it wasn't my idead to do this, but otherwise the animations would look bad.
@topic: I'll have a look at this movie and look what I can use.
@topic2: I removed the hair of the SSJ, but spiked up the tailend "SSJ style". Because of mass requests :p I'll redo the Penis Vegeta with new animations for a "Vegeta GT SE" :cool:

Best answers
GREAT!!!! Then I'll make custom char-select sprites, someone (or I myself) milk cannon sprites and then we have a complete pack!
:pROBLEM: The chargeups on my penismodel are supposed to loop, I wrote LOOP behind the animation in the qc file. BUT: It isn't looping he just "moves his hands" once! How to make this loop? Cause when I give new animations to my cow they should loop, too.

:pENIS RELEASE: Yes, it's online! Check my site. To protect those kids again: it's password protected. It got the no loop anims but still looks cool.

:UPDATE: The KI Balls' position is hardcoded I think, just the beams aren't :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom