Ino

Best answers
Some chick from the naruto anime if i'm not wrong.

Anyways it looks lovely nice job on her.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Her waist looks a bit thick for a naruto female character. You might want to make it less thick. Could you show a sideview aswell ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ino was less fat....really i mean, that girl u modeled just ate a horse or sumthing X-x
second, u forgot something, u forgot to model the kunai holder (u know? the lil black thingy on the leg, its on her right leg), if u then can spend some more polies, u could try making the white parts (all that bandage) stick out a bit more then, when it will just become a skin bandage >.< if u know what i mean o_O

and i dont know which version u have made (long or short hair, i think short tho)
u will still be able to see that lil thingy on top of here hair(dont know how to call it, dont know how to say it in english >.<) but i mean this:

(http://pierrot.jp/title/naruto/radio/images/intv/chara/ino.gif)

Best answers
A side veiw would REALLY help, but yeah, pinch in the waist a touch, and make her hips a bit bigger. Beyond that, looks great so far. Oh, and you forgot the bag thing on her right thigh.

Best answers
Why would you pinch the wist AND make her hips bigger? make her whole torso skinnier, in that picture you cna see her whole body is thin and her vest thing pops up liek an inch or so making her upper torso looks bigger.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You Should Lower That Extra Clothing Around Her Waist, And Raise The Pony Tail On The Back Of Her Hair, And Mybe Fix The Hairline, And I Think Her Arms Are Too Long IMO. Btw, Whats The Purpouse Of The Model?...Just Wondering :)

Best answers
the hands seem a bit big to me, and like eveyrone else said, she needs to be thinner, also the nose is weird, i mean, it should spread out when it's below the eyes

Best answers
I would pinch in the waist because she's skinnier then he portrayed, thin out her torso, that works, and make her hips bigger because she's got a bigger butt than that. And don't capitalise every word, Fatal_CobraX.

Best answers
I remember the day when anime girls werent shaped like rectangles. Oh well, this is a very nice model, closely fits the character. Good job

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom