Best answers
yo guys, I was just watching my copy of the latest dbz's "254-260" with buu and all, and thought: "hey, that would be a good map!" - Innards of buu! It would be more vertical, then the current, typical horisontal model. With moving things, and those pools of "digestive acid" that take off hit points when your in them.

Anyone wanna tkae it up? Sk2? esf team?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean the house of buu??? hmm... thinking...

Best answers
it would be impossable because would buu be in buus stomich if ever so happened and i think it would lag like a mofo but its a nice thought

Best answers
it would be impossable because would buu be in buus stomich

But in the show buu does go inside his own stomich, so it wouldn't be wierd or impossible at all, since he does it. o_o

Retired
Best answers
actuly, buu creates a thought image of him self to battle goku and vegeta inside his mind, and yes i plan on making a map of it. i already started but dont feel to motivated to complete it. but ill let yall know when i do

Best answers
Sounds great! Don't get carried away with the digestive acid though, that could get annoying.

Best answers
Hmm, if you do make it zero, possilbe places of batle could be in buu's head, where you see those people pods and and cob web things.

In buu's intestines, where its like a tunnel with acid juices and sweets like cakes cookies and such as floating islands......and even an exit hole lol that leads to the place where the sun don't shine lol. Of course it wouldnt reallly go there, since you will die from the acid.

Best answers
dude, just make all the charactor but buu a legal class. they do that alot on sniper maps in TFC when the only class you can choose are snipers.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm maybe

I maybe will make a brain map (buu brain) but im not shore yet.
Have still got some small optimation work with my esf_tournament map

Sorry for my spelling ;P

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hey hey... long times has been since i posted here in the forums :) .. well.. nm

k, i hink i could do a map like this, but like i said b4.. i wont make maps for esf until the beta and its new fgd is out. also i have alot to do with half life street racing.

uhm... anyways, KamakaziChicken .. we´r called S2k, not Sk2 :) but np. its good to see someon who can still remember me and my maps :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft clans are sucky

anyway i dont know why u would want to fight in his intestines...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
pfft clans are sucky

anyway i dont know why u would want to fight in his intestines...
you look like someone who got kicked out of his first clan..
stop whining lil cry baby lol. if only you could post about the topic.

topic: well i dont know about the map there are 35 degress panels , brain wires everywhere, some purple water like stuff..

i suppose it would be hard for em to try. but i think its a bad idea. cuz we'll all be stuff up. too small and all.

Best answers
SPiN this is like a 2 month old thread, please dont bring back old threads :p :p.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i must say this idea is funny.. i might try it when i find out what my bug with esf maps is >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom