Ink and Pen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow
bet taht took you a while..
nice work

Best answers
Oh yeah Pointalizime or Stipiling my spelling is probably wrong i remember doing that last year. Thats pretty good. Mine was a bird too i did it with water color and Stipiling pen

Bolteh2

B
take a paper that doesnt bleed that much :O

its nice overall, but i dont like that technique to use for art stuff, doesnt look right imho

Best answers
Yeah i didn't like doing it very much when i had to do it. Plus i used water color so it took me 3 times as long to mix the right colors to make the shades then adding more to the pen. Plus in a class with 30 students tapping dots on their paper can make a person go insane :scared:

Best answers
very good! keep it up! what kind of plant is that its getting nectar from?

Best answers
Maruader said:
wow
bet taht took you a while..
nice work
I think it took me about 6 hours to finish. Even then, i still had to add a couple finishing touches before i turned it in, just to make it seem more balanced.

im not sure but according to my dad it resembles a ginger plant. (He owns a wholsale flower distrubution corperation which he started himself so i think ill take his word.)

Edit: I acctualy CHOSE to use stipiling, we could use any pen technique we wanted but i favor stipiling becuase you can show value and contrast very well, plus it makes the thing(wtf is this, a painting,a drawing?) look better then it acctualy is. It payed off in the end becuase it got a A+ on it, despite the numerous errors(all the spots you see on the paper and a few other things.

EDIT: If any one happens to click the link and it be a dead link its becuase i removed the image. 2 reasons
1.) No one was looking at this post any way
2.) It was just sitting there taking up space on my web page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom