InGame

Best answers
I hate to rant but players these days are quite dishonerable they cheat and team up(not team mode:p ) Someone outta take these people and slap em silly.

Best answers
sorry bout spam just needed to get my (*beep*) anger out...

Best answers
i pissed him off b/c me and my friend were more powerful than him and ganged up on him

i dont know why he didnt just....go to another server?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I usually get strong real fast with Cell, and then i find all the Vegetas using Big bangs, ganging up on me.

Best answers
i know wat u mean

i try to run a clean sever adn the noobs come in and G*y the sever up

by attacking y u Power stuggle or AFK and use cheapo tactics and attacks

Best answers
What do you consider a cheap attack? Ive played on many servers where the admins get mad when they start to lose and they kick you. Those people suck. Let me ask you this, is it cheap to not power struggle and not fight head on when your considerably weaker than your opponent? I don't think so, if you ask me thats stupid, your chances of winning are slim to none. Some people just expect you to be cannon fodder, and when you all of a sudden catch up to them they kick you......now tell me how lame is that :\ .

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are like that live with it. Occasionlly you may find a server with nice people on it. Not many of us play so therefore not many of us care kthx :)

Best answers
I always get ganged up on, but I have a surefire way of never dying and killing them all the time, ahem....when you notice 2(or more) guys ganging up on you its sorta hard to ps one of them if the others a backstabber even if your pl is alot higher, but its actually really easy to kill 2 or more people against you with a disk, and considering they are double teaming on ya, its all fair game :D

but I don't find too many jerks most of the people are really nice who play this game

you'll have to pardon me if this message came out weird in any way, I've been sober for about 3 days:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if people are being jerks then jsut leave and go to a different server

Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
What do you consider a cheap attack? :\ .
i consiter that Pics continueing laser eye beam thingy is cheap because they sit the and laser thingy u and and they get stronger doing that and it cheap because u have to move to get away from it and unless u use ki balls and cant stop it

i think it should be more like freezers one were u dont charge for long but its not contuing beam

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arg i wuz just playing a server from -=[MyStIc]=-
http://www.esforces.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&find=lastposter&threadid=7491
and he wuz with turbo something like 7 mil
I wuz around a million so I start killing the noobs came 2 25-2
and he wuz 60 - 30 or something, so he got scared that I would threathen his PL ( meanwhile back 2 4 mil ) so he kicked
me and I join again and he kicked again

I hate these guys
there so **** up
thet can't take loseing.......
damn but wut can you do about it......

Best answers
lol prosac i only kciked u cuz u were BB spamming but i do admit u were threatning my PL u were preventing from getting to 9 mil and it was pissing me off. but i also cant take BB spammers so........ want a rematch 1v1? and i was 72-18 and ended game 130-20

Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack

i consiter that Pics continueing laser eye beam thingy is cheap because they sit the and laser thingy u and and they get stronger doing that and it cheap because u have to move to get away from it and unless u use ki balls and cant stop it

i think it should be more like freezers one were u dont charge for long but its not contuing beam

uhm....maybe if you haven't noticed but if you go into turbo or start powering up....the eye lasers will have no effect on you....

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanElitez
lol prosac i only kciked u cuz u were BB spamming but i do admit u were threatning my PL u were preventing from getting to 9 mil and it was pissing me off. but i also cant take BB spammers so........ want a rematch 1v1? and i was 72-18 and ended game 130-20
oke 1 on 1
you can even pick who I have 2 be cuz I'm still gonna kick your ass....

Best answers
lol if u say so wen u wanna fight?...if i pick who u have o be u'd die horribly, so i'll let u pick ur own destiny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom